Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Happiness is not a matter of Destiny but a matter of Choice

You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands - your own.

Mark Victor Hansen

“Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.”

“Never waste a minute of your precious life by squandering it thinking about people you don't like”

In the deepest part of me, I know that I'm the one that screwed us up because that's what I do. I fu*ck things up.

"Yesterday is a history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a Gift. . .thats why it called Present"

I maybe leaving without you
but nothing will make me stop loving you

one of the best thing on earth is free
but the worst thing will be when free is being monopolized.

ex. before water is free of charge but maynilad came in and
I'm afraid that sooner or later the air we breath will no longer be free.

It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

- Theodore Roosevelt

I just want to be brave enough to tell u how I feel and have the hope that u feel the same.​

..I don't chase girls, that's not my thing anymore. So I'm not going to run after you. Instead i'll just sit here and chill, until you realize that I'm the one...even if it takes a while. I'm not in a hurry babe ◙♫☼☺ bangis!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom