Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

The thing about having a crush, is that sometimes you notice all these little things that mean the world to you..but mean absolutely nothing to him/her

Little girl: Teacher, can a 40 year old get pregnant?
Teacher: yes
little girl: what about a 20 year old?
little girl: What about a 5 year old?
Teacher: NO!
*little boy whispers to the little girls ear*: i told you not to worry...:)

I think that money is the root of all evil. I've seen it happen.

The Sun Is About To Set, And Youre Still On My Mind. That Could Be The Most Cheesiest Line. But What You Should Know That This Is True, Im Probably Going To Fall For You.

At the Day of Judgment, we shall not be asked what we have read, but what we have done.

Little girl: Teacher, can a 40 year old get pregnant?
little girl: what about a 20 year old?
little girl: What about a 5 year old?
Teacher: NO!
*little boy whispers to the little girls ear*: i told you not to worry...:)

OT: :lol:hahahaha!

"How can you face the problem if the problem is your face"

The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

behind each scars ders a story,behind each tears ders a reason.and behind each lie dres the grieving unwanted truth

I always knew I would look back on my tears and laugh; but I never knew I would look back at my laughter and cry.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

"kung bigatin sya at hindi mo kaya,
bakit hindi mo piliin ang mas magaan
para malaman mo talaga kung alin sa kanila
ang tunay na mas matimbang."

Back
Top Bottom