Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it

Everyday we tell ourselves we're better off without each other,
But then every morning I wake up and realize
I love you more then the day before.

relationship??? risk everything, anticipate pain and endure whatever it brings

Last edited:
narinig ko lang toh:

I GET FREE BEER TOO. ITS CALLED THE v***na AND ITS ACCEPTED ANYWHERE ELSE LIKE VISA

stripped-of-your-dignity.png

Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what you are in the process of becoming.

- Abraham/Esther Hicks

Life is a journey.. its gonna take you a million places. But theres always one place your gonna wanna stay and thats close to someone you love heart.

Girls are like stars, there are millions of them out there, but only one can make your dreams come true.

I gotta be out my mind to think its gonna work this time; a part of me wants to leave but the other side still believes..;

and it kills me to know how much i really love you...

"If people talk behind your back, its because your ahead of them..."

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

" Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar.

"kung sawa ka na sa buhay, edi itry mo naman yung kabilang buhay"

Back
Top Bottom