Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

No matter how hard we try to be matured, we'll always be kid when we
all get hurt and cry

parepareho lang tayong gusto
makakita ng taong mamahalin
tayo at hindi sasaktan,
hindi masamang mangarap,
mahirap lang makahnap

Si Besoy sumulat sa ABS-CBN

Please lang po tanggalin ninyo
yung mga tumaktakbong
messages sa baba ng Tv screen
sa oras ng balita.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Si nanay kasi ang ingay,

kinakanta nya akala nya karaoke.

Salamat po.

You cant UPLOAD love , u cant DOWNLOAD time , and u cant GOOGLE all the answers in life , so LOG OUT to the worldly deeds and LOG IN to GOD.

Love is a long path, there are no wrong turns but lots of people in your way just stay focused and everything will go as planned

Love is not about finding the hands that fit yours. it's finding the one whose willing to hold your hands no matter how unfit it may be.

God will take care of everythinq , He will direct us in the riqht path , nothinq to worry ! :clap:

Skills + Attitude + Love . can take you up on the Top. Lacking one of these can put you forever in the worst position of your life. :) wag maging kampante.. kung tutuusin wala tayong ipagmamalaki at ipagyayabang sa lahat.. una hiniram lng naten pangalawa napakaliit na bagay lng nagagawa naten para sa kanya.. kulang pa . BE HUMBLE and STAY HUMBLE :)

Psalms 131:1
My heart is not proud, O LORD, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me.:clap:

LOVE one another and help others. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy. ♥

Remember, to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not
going to be around forever. Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks
up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave
your side.

Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the
only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

Remember, to say, "I love you" to your partner and your loved ones, but most
of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from
deep inside of you.

Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person might
not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to
share the precious thoughts in your mind.
~ Bob Moore :salute:

Even if you care so much for someone like you never want to hurt that person for the rest of your life... It will never work. It's not that easy as it may seem... Just be honest and continue to follow your heart. Stop if you are tired. Drink if you are thirsty. And let someone go because you don't want to hurt that person anymore. ;)

i can live without you but... without you i'll be miserable at best.....

There are good days and there are bad days, and this is one of them.

"Every good thing in life takes time and there is no limit on how much time it might need.

Maybe a week, a month or maybe a year but see, none of that really matters.

because if it is meant to be..

it will happen.."
:thumbsup:

Even if you care so much for someone like you never want to hurt that person for the rest of your life... It will never work. It's not that easy as it may seem... Just be honest and continue to follow your heart. Stop if you are tired. Drink if you are thirsty. And let someone go because you don't want to hurt that person anymore. ;)

>my fb ka po b??:pray:

The real winners in life are the people who look at every challnge w/ an assurance that they can be victorious through God's strength.:thumbsup:

God said.
"Nothing will happen to you as long as I'm beside you."

HE is our refuge and strength.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• cooltext567963224.gif
    cooltext567963224.gif
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
REMEMBER
"Its better to tell the TRUTH that make someone CRY..
Than to tell a LIE just to make someone
SMILE

Love is wanting
what you have, not having what
you want. :)

if you dont
want to lose the closeness you have
with a person....
NEVER FALL INLOVE WITH THEM

Back
Top Bottom