Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Step by step on HOW to Passed the working interview!

hai.. ako sayang.. nasa technical interview nako bumagsak pa ko. bagsak daw ako sa communication skills.. ayun.. di kase ako confident mag english, saka feeling ko andami ko sinasabi, tas gumagalaw pa yung kamay ko.. hai worst interview ever, inatake kase ako ng kaba during that time.. nagprepare ako ng posible itatanong sakin kaso personal lang mga tinanong.. tinitingnan lang pala yung communication skills ko.. haharap daw kase sa client.. if only I can turn back time.. hehe share lang.

Salamat dito sa thread mo ts. :) sana marami pang makabasa para di matulad sakin :)

hai.. ako sayang.. nasa technical interview nako bumagsak pa ko. bagsak daw ako sa communication skills.. ayun.. di kase ako confident mag english, saka feeling ko andami ko sinasabi, tas gumagalaw pa yung kamay ko.. hai worst interview ever, inatake kase ako ng kaba during that time.. nagprepare ako ng posible itatanong sakin kaso personal lang mga tinanong.. tinitingnan lang pala yung communication skills ko.. haharap daw kase sa client.. if only I can turn back time.. hehe share lang.

Salamat dito sa thread mo ts. :) sana marami pang makabasa para di matulad sakin :)

ok lang po yan dont give up same din po tayo nakaranas na din ako bumagsak sa interview, pero from that ikanga "you learn from your mistake" isipin mo kung bakit ka bumagsak at baguhin mo sa susunod mong interview, parang ako nung bumagsak ako sa interview kasi first time ko talaga nun, nakapasa nako sa ibang inapplayan ko at confident nako sa interview yun nga lang may problem parin haha bagsak sa eye test 20/20 vision ang need, pero atleast pasado ako sa interview haha, eto pakakatandaan mo wag kang SUSUKO hanggat hindi nakakakuwa ng trabaho yan dapat ang attitude isipin mo lagi makakapasa ka sa mga aapplayan mo :)

Last edited:
sir thanks for this useful post. magagamait ko to bukas job hunting. God bless po.:excited:

ok lang po yan dont give up same din po tayo nakaranas na din ako bumagsak sa interview, pero from that ikanga "you learn from your mistake" isipin mo kung bakit ka bumagsak at baguhin mo sa susunod mong interview, parang ako nung bumagsak ako sa interview kasi first time ko talaga nun, nakapasa nako sa ibang inapplayan ko at confident nako sa interview yun nga lang may problem parin haha bagsak sa eye test 20/20 vision ang need, pero atleast pasado ako sa interview haha, eto pakakatandaan mo wag kang SUSUKO hanggat hindi nakakakuwa ng trabaho yan dapat ang attitude isipin mo lagi makakapasa ka sa mga aapplayan mo :)

oo nga po sir e.. pero sayang yun kase last interview ko na dun pa nulagpag.. hehe pero ok lng.. mag wa 1 year nako graduate di pa ko nakakapasok ng work.. konti lng kc naaplyan ko dahil konto lng nag oopen sa mga IT grads na hardware yung linya.. bukas mag wawalk in nako.. hehe badly need na ng help.. practice muna ko sa salamin para sa interview. :)

Grave Halukayin ang tanong na Tell me about your self nung ininterview aq.. un ang pamatay.. hehe

We're currently hiring data entry personnel from all over the world. The only requirement to work for us is to have a computer, an internet connection and the ability to type over 30 Words per Minute. You decide when to work and for how long, The faster you type, the more money you earn!

How much you earn depends on how much you work. Our top typers earn between $100 and $250 each month!Our Rates start from $0.50 for each 1000 words typed and can go as high as up to $1.5 for each 1000 words typed. We Pay through Debit Cards, Bank Checks, Paypal, Webmoney, Liberty Reserve and Western Union.

Copy paste this to your browser and start EARNING your own CASH online!

http://www.protypers.com/?id=62H1

Hi TS. I admire your effort sharing this information. I hope you don't mind if I share my 2 cents.

Tell me something about your Self?

This question needs preparation. Why? The goal of the question is not to talk mindlessly about yourself, it has to have a purpose and the purpose is "to sell yourself". Therefore, your answer to this question should immediately lead to exhibiting yours skills and competencies. Same goes for the revised question "Tell me something about yourself, something that's not in your resume."

2. Why should we hire you?

This question also needs preparation. Read and understand the skills and competencies required by the position you are applying for. After which, analyze your own skills and competencies to make sure you have at least 8 out of 10. This means that you are not wasting your effort and you know for a fact - even before submitting your resume that you are qualified for the job. Now, during the interview, show the recruiter that you did your homework by telling him about how close the skills and competencies they require to what you possess. You will wow the recruiter by doing this. If, after making the comparison, you realized that you do not possess the skills required, it might mean that you are wasting your time. Example, the post requires a near-native English speaker and you have a very Filipino accent, then you are setting yourself up for failure if you proceed.

3. Why do you want to work here?

Again, do your homework. Research the company background and cite specific examples of what inspired you to push for the application. Don't give very generic responses such as "your company is stable, you have great culture, etc." Those are lazy responses.

"I decided to work for this company because based on the research I made, your company has been give a triple A rating by Standard and Poors. That accolade tells me of how stable your company is. I also looked into your mission and vision and core values and I was impressed with..."

4. What are you salary Expectation?

Same thing, this question requires you to know the industry standard pay grade and being a newbie is NOT an excuse. Google it, ask the people around you or find out from a friend who works in that company. Why? Because you do not want to give too high an amount which would make the recruiter think that you are expensive and should be marked "not qualified" on account of salary. You also do not want to give to low an amount which would (1) diminish your professional value/self-worth, and (2) rob you of the ability to negotiate a better pay. Again, the secret is to know how much they offer and say it confidently. Do not hesitate to spit the amount since hesitation (another version of shyness) will not get you anywhere.

Hope this helps.

ay sayng ndi ako nakapasa sa interview kung anu anu kac nilagay q pero thx d2 may guide na q... hehe

Malaking tulong to lalo na sa tulad kong introvert sana makahanap ako ng magandang trabaho ayaw ko nasa construction

makinig po kau ng lessons about english it can help u a lot..Try the audio lessons at effortless english club..I have been using their lessons until now...mga 1 month na cgru..pero mdmi ka mtutunan..deep learning is the key..listening to random english lessons are not so powerful..becoz u are just listening to it..You have to practice using those words in order to speak well and communicate well..ung lessons po nila contains of mini story..it can help you to answer questions and can help you to think in english..point of view story..for grammar improvement,...u will hear the story in different versions.like in past tense,present tense,and future tense..meron dn presnt perfect mga advance grammar..tska commentary,,and vocabulary...ung iba download nyu sa website nila free ung iba...

Tama ka dyan sir Zeus! siya nga pala meron kagagaling ko lang sa Interview kahapon! and guess what? ang hirap ng mga tanung sa Oral exam palang.. un Kase ang First then Initial Interview kaya lang napakatagal nilang magprocess kakainis! then NApasa ko ung wrtten exam nila! and ung Interview to the next part reading naman! Napasa ko din po well, up to the next thing akala ko final interview na and then nagulat ako exam ulit! ang tagal! They give some tongue twister then with out knowing it sabi ni HR ko my problem daw me sa pronunciation ng "V" And "B" that nice kase atlease nalaman ko pero then we proceed to next activity which is papiliin ako ng dalawang picture na comics type ang scenes then the HR give 30 sec. to make a story about it gather my thoughts and idea! ang hirap nun diba? well thank God nakaisip ako! haha.. kaya lang sa next activity na ako talaga hindi nakasurvive the HR said that they I will repeat the statement that she may saying and only once lang daw nia rerepeat! the statement ay may pagkatongue twister din! then 3 statements cia taspos gagawin mo lang cia isang sentence ayun 1 out 3 sentence na nabigay nia isa lang ang naulit ko ng perfect ung iba ndi nagkamali ako! sayang talaga NApakahirap Naman pala ng mga Series of exam to have work dun! well kc Cguro kase nga Kilalang Company cla and MAlaki na kase! hayyss un lang po nashare ko lang pra naman magkaroon naman kau ng Idea on how the interview process goes..
But you always not predict what the next thing napapagawa sau ibang ibang company may kanya kanyang strategies and technique to measure the competitiveness ng mga applicants this is only guide for all aspiring applicants dyan ng naghahanap ng work..! Goodluck to All..

anu pong company iyan..pra po malaman namin panu kami mghahanda sa company nyan if ever na meet nmin ung company..thanks

up q lng sa mga on going interview...

hi,
if the interviewer told that they call you after 2 weeks
automatically means you are not hired?

TS thanks dito, malaking tulong ito sa mga magaapply ng work na tulad ko...:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom