Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

tingnan nyo reaction ni kakashi..

mukhang kilala na nya kung sino si Tobi..

m014.jpg

8.jpg

hahahaha!
magkaiba ng sinasabi:D

eh kung ganito lang naman talagang malilito tayo :slap:

magkaiba ng translation lol

100% sure hindi yan si obito...:p

m014.jpg

8.jpg

hahahaha!
magkaiba ng sinasabi:D

trans by others

tobi: kakashi... you easily open your mouth to talk\\
tobi: that’s quite befitting to a man with a life full of regrets\\
guy: …\\ who the hell...\\
guy: are you...!?\\
tobi: is there any reason to tell that to someone who is not able to remember someone’s face?\\
kyuu: kakashi... if we want to do like you just said, we don’t have any other choice than do it now, before the juubi is revived\\
kyuu: the rikudou said that the once the juubi would be completely revived, it would be the same thing as the end of this world\\

so basically si Guy ang kausap dito, ulyanin na kasi xia...:lol:

trans by others

guy: …\\ who the hell...\\
guy: are you...!?\\
tobi: is there any reason to tell that to someone who is not able to remember someone’s face?\\
kyuu: kakashi... if we want to do like you just said, we don’t have any other choice than do it now, before the juubi is revived\\
kyuu: the rikudou said that the once the juubi would be completely revived, it would be the same thing as the end of this world\\

so basically si Guy ang kausap dito, ulyanin na kasi xia...:lol:

tobi is referring to gai, nga makakalimutin sa mga mukha! yan ang sure...

about kay kakashi, madaldal lng daw si kakashi dahil palaging may.alam sa bagay2x dahil matalino si kakashi...yan sure ako...hehehe

Last edited:

magaling ng battle strategy si kakashi kaya nga medyo magkalapit sila ng knowledge ni itachi kaya lng talo siya kay itachi.. haha

si guy parang ewan na kalog lng pero special jounin naman at specialize niya ang taijutsu hehe

buti na lang nakita ko ang thread na to,hindi na kasi ako nakapanood ng naruto hindi katulad nung dati.hindi ko tuloy maalala kung anung episod yung last kong napanood..nag umpisa na pala ang war..nanood ako kanina sa narutoget.com.kayo mga tol,san kayo nanood ng naruto?saka anung episode na ba ang pinakalatest?270 kasi napanood ko kanina..mukhan ang layo na ng pinag uusapan nyo ah..je.je.

Sa mga gustong mag-DL ng Episode 270 eto torrent file. :hat:

Attachments

• ++Demonoid.me++-[Narutoverse]_NARUTO_Shippuden_270_[720p]_mkv_9966917.6194.rar
    49.9 KB · Views: 14

595 prediction

Chapter 595:Give it all you got.

Tobi: You won't touch the Gedo, I promise you that. *It will only take a few minutes until the 10-tails consumes it.* I'll have top buy it time.
Naruto: Is that a challenge? How about this. If we manage to land a finger on it, you take that mask off!
Tobi:...
Kakashi: Naruto, now is not the time for that. We have bigger problems.
Gai: Kakashi's right, we have to destroy that statue quickly.
Bee: Kill it before it kills us yo, lets give it all!
Bee charges Bijuu-dama, Kakashi runs at it with Raikiri, Gai opens the 7th Gate, Naruto creates a lot of RM clones.
Tobi: Come then.
Bee: BIJUU DAMAA--
Kakashi: Raikiri spear (Kakashi launches his Raikiri in a sharp spear form)
12 Naruto clones: Fuuton Rasen shuriken!
Gai: Hirudora!!
Tobi throws his fan in the air
Tobi: Go, celestial fan!
The fan smashes down the bijuu dama, intercepting Kakashi and Naruto who are all blown back. Gai's Hirudora is then also sent back at him. Gai dodges and lands near the rest.
Naruto: What the hell,...just like before...that fan blocked all our moves...like some robot?
Kakashi: I was afraid of this...
Gai/Bee/Naruto: !?
Kakashi: That fan belonged to Madara Uchiha, the real one. It was said to be the the 6th treasure of the great sage.
Bee: Woah the 6th? I thought there were only 5?
Kakashi: I read the Uchiha table with my sharingan, the fan can only be wielded by Senju or Uchiha, depending on who wields it, it gains a different power.
Gai: So because he's an Uchiha, that fan has the ability to become a shield?
KakashiL: yeah, it seems that way.
Tobi: Spot on Kakashi, as expected. but you forgot one small detail.
Kakashi: And that would be?
Tobi: I am Uchiha, and Senju.
Kakashi: !?
Bee: Uh oh.
Tobi's about to swing the fan
Tobi: I have both the shield and sword. Allow me to show you it's offensive abilities.
Tobi swings the fan
Tobi: Rasenshuriken! Bijuu Dama!, Lightning Spear, Hirudora!
Naruto and co: !!!??
Huge explosion
The dust fades only to show Bee unconscious in front of them.
Naruto: Uncle bee!
Gai: *He guarded us using his full bijuu body.....!!!? Shit..the seventh gate effect is coming in....dammit...I may have to use that...or else.*
Kakashi: I get it now...that's how Hashirama won that battle, he took control of the fan, and Kurama must have attacked it, allowing Hashirama to gain it's power.
Tobi: *! This is bad, at this rate kakashi will figure it out, he has to die. Now.*
Tobi goes into the ground
Kakashi: Everyone! Prepare yourself, he's coming.
Naruto: kakashi sensei, Bee's...
Kakashi: Keep him behind us! We have end this now.
Naruto: Gai sensei?
Gai: Kakashi...the effects are kicking in...
Kakashi: Dammit....this won't work...if it's the end of the world....I have no choice.
Kakashi: Mangekyou Sharinan!
Naruto; Kakashi, don't...I can still fight...Don't use that yet...
Kakashi: Sorry Naruto, it has to end this way. This is our only option. I'm sucking the Gedo into another dimension with myself.
Naruto: NO. I won't let you do it.
Kakashi: You have to, after I do this, finish off Tobi. Besides....I think I know who Tobi is.
Naruto: !??
Gai: ! Ka-Kakashi...behind...
Kakashi: !?
Tobi has his hand on him.
Tobi: It's been fun, but you die here. Old friend.
Tobi starts warping Kakashi away.
Naruto: KAKASHI SENSEI!
Gai: No..shit...
Tobi: Hmm, now, who's next--
Tobi's face is kicked by Gai and he's sent flying back.
Tobi: Wha--what?
Gai has no shirt on and his body has a red aura around him.
Naruto: Holy shit...this chakra....
Gai: If I hadn't opened this gate, I would've collapsed. I should have opened it earlier, and because I didn't I lost my best friend. *Kakashi, I wanted you to see this.*
Tobi: *He cracked my mask* one power up won't win you this.
Kakashi: Make that two.
Tobi: !???
Kakashi stabs Tobi through the chest with a Raikiri
Tobi: How...impossible....
Kakashi: I wanted to try a technique out that was too risky, since it was the end of the world I thought why not, and it worked.
Tobi: You wanted me to suck you in....you planned this all out...
Naruto: What the...that's the same technique Tobi has...
Kakashi: Now I know for sure....I know who you really are.
The Masters give it all.
Chapter end.

filler 271....ibig sabihin tapos na ulit yung season??????mahahabol na kase ng anime ang manga..

Tingin ko lang si Tobi ay abandoned child, maaaring si Tobirama ang father nya at isang Uchiha ang mother nya. Malabo pa sa ngayon ang mga dahilan dahil sa sobrang misteryo ng kanyang pagkatao.

Kung sa personality ang pagbabasehan:
-Tobirama took great pride in his abilities. He also had a sense of humour, even under stressful situations.

-Tobi's true personality is extremely calm and very serious, but he still has a habit of joking around and disrespecting those around him.

In terms naman sa kapangyarihan:
-According to Minato Namikaze, Tobirama was also highly skilled in Space–Time Ninjutsu.

-By manipulating a specific point of space, the user can warp anything targeted into a dimensional void and teleport it to another location instantaneously. Minato Namikaze, Tobi, and Tobirama Senju are all noted as skilled users of space–time ninjutsu.

damn...

astig yung prediction ^ na yun... naiimagine ko yung battle habang binabasa ko :lol:

filler 271....ibig sabihin tapos na ulit yung season??????mahahabol na kase ng anime ang manga..

road to sakura amp... baka naman may connection to sa movie pero filler na naman :what:

Tingin ko lang si Tobi ay abandoned child, maaaring si Tobirama ang father nya at isang Uchiha ang mother nya. Malabo pa sa ngayon ang mga dahilan dahil sa sobrang misteryo ng kanyang pagkatao.

Kung sa personality ang pagbabasehan:
-Tobirama took great pride in his abilities. He also had a sense of humour, even under stressful situations.

-Tobi's true personality is extremely calm and very serious, but he still has a habit of joking around and disrespecting those around him.

In terms naman sa kapangyarihan:
-According to Minato Namikaze, Tobirama was also highly skilled in Space–Time Ninjutsu.

-By manipulating a specific point of space, the user can warp anything targeted into a dimensional void and teleport it to another location instantaneously. Minato Namikaze, Tobi, and Tobirama Senju are all noted as skilled users of space–time ninjutsu.

may link ka ba ng chapter na to. Parang di ko yata to nabasa. :noidea:

Wow! Ganda nga nung prediction na yun ah. Maaksyon! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom