Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

Kinakabahan ako, pero mahal kita! Alam mo yan.. pero sana hindi :)

Ang dami kong feelings pero nangingibabaw talaga gutom.

Haaaaaay. Gusto ko ng shawarma.

hello philippines. magkikita kami bukas :) excited lungs! :pacute:

oh my goodness asdfhtyukjhgf's gone for the whole week? paano na ako neto? i mean meron ako and alam niya naman pag meron ako(owkay TMI but idgas) i crave a loooooooooooot of food at siya lang naman ang may tiyagang magpunta dito at dalhan ako ng mga out of this world pagkain :rofl:

i sound like a pregnant woman haha.:lol:

i hope once RC gets back we can check out those offbeat restos i saw on my friend's blog.

Nakita mo lang ako aalis kana agad?:lol:

OMG!!! hongkyut ng anak niyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

parang anak ni michelin!!! sarap kagatin ng mga braso. :lol:

gigil mats!

omg JULIET! may anak ka na pala!!!!!!

I don't have a ”type”. If I like you, I like you. And if I like you, you're pretty special. Because I hate everyone

sige ipagpatuloy mo lang yan

Re: UNSAID FEELINGS..post them here

mahal na mahal parin kita!!!!!!!

.go magbolahan kayo dahil pare pareho lang naman kayo ng level

below sea level :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Re: UNSAID FEELINGS..post them here

I don't have a ”type”. If I like you, I like you. And if I like you, you're pretty special. Because I hate everyone

^That.. :yes:

---------------

"...That's the thing with the writers...
no matter how hurt or how painful things were..
they'll never learn to forget...
that's what they are,
that's who they are.."

-adapted

Back
Top Bottom