Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help] How to link Globe G-cash MasterCard to Paypal

Emolista2

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good day;

Sino po sa inyo yung nakapag link na ng kanilang Globe G-cash MasterCard sa kanilang paypal account? Yung akin ayaw parin kahit pareho American Express at MasterCard na ginawa ko epic fail parin. Sinundan ko naman yung instruction dito sa link na to https://www.globe.com.ph/help/gcash/amex/paypal pero ayaw parin. Any solution for this?

:praise::praise::praise:

I currently enrolled for the Gcash MasterCard with Beep. Just added a new card on PayPal then the authorisation charge was deducted PHP 100.00 then the text confirmation will have the 4 digit code from Payapl i.e PP*1234CODE - Enter to Paypal card screen and Viola! Linked!

Tip: Make sure your PP account is already verified with your correct details and your GCash acct must gave more than P100 up to complete the linking of accounts.

Last edited:
I currently enrolled for the Gcash MasterCard with Beep. Just added a new card on PayPal then the authorisation charge was deducted PHP 100.00 then the text confirmation will have the 4 digit code from Payapl i.e PP*1234CODE - Enter to Paypal card screen and Viola! Linked!

Tip: Make sure your PP account is already verified with your correct details and your GCash acct must gave more than P100 up to complete the linking of accounts.

Exactly what I've been looking for! Thanks much TS!

gano katagal boss bago mo nareceive ung code galing sa paypal?

gano katagal boss bago mo nareceive ung code galing sa paypal?

alam ko pagka-bawas ng P100 pesos sa account mo magtetext yun gcash na na-deduc na nila yun P100 pesos tapos kasama na dun sa text yun code

Back
Top Bottom