Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SURVEY: What is your ebook reader

7-inch Generic Ebook reader. Got it for 3,500php. It also serves as a portable media player. It can play songs while reading. Pwede din video so you could watch movie, radio din, and can view photos.

It supports wide format of ebooks. No problem sa pdf. May pre-installed na ebooks na rin halos 2gb.

Internal memory is 4gb, expandable microSD slot. Up to 16gb supported.

Last edited:
7-inch Generic Ebook reader. Got it for 3,500php. It also serves as a portable media player. It can play songs while reading. Pwede din video so you could watch movie, radio din, and can view photos.

It supports wide format of ebooks. No problem sa pdf. May pre-installed na ebooks na rin halos 2gb.

Smart buy:clap:

But you can get an android multi-touch screen with faster performance and better capabilities for about the same price.

Smart buy:clap:

But you can get an android multi-touch screen with faster performance and better capabilities for about the same price.

where?

but i dont like touch screens. I heard that android items don't have long battery life. How true is that?

saan nyo po nabili, bibili sana ako..hehe:lol:

Last edited:
P990i sa akin ... installed ko ung iSilo at Mobipocket Reader :)

where?

but i dont like touch screens. I heard that android items don't have long battery life. How true is that?

yup, mine kasi tablet and hd in one, kaya magastos sa batt, pero yung version ng archos 70 na hindi hd, matagal din ang batt syempre depende sa settings. sakin kasi live wallpaper na at sagad ang brightness kaya mga 5hrs lang.

magkano mo binili archos mo po?content ka naman po ba no lags or issues?

magkano mo binili archos mo po?content ka naman po ba no lags or issues?

15k sa pchub sa gilmore. sa una hirap mag hanap ng magandang reader pero sa kakainstall ko ng lahat ng program na pwede nakita ko rin. no lags naman, basta hindi sabay sabay ang bukas ng program.

nice gusto ko kasi ng tablet hindi for gaming pero for other day to day tasks at reader narin basta di nglalag ok nako dun

I currently use Albite Reader 2.1 for reading epub books and Foliant 0.7.3 for reading fb2 books on my Corby. Ok ang Foliant kasi mas maraming features and I was able to open some of my epub books using it as well. Besides, full touch support siya at may library feature where you can open books by author, category and book type (fb2, epub and txt are supported).

I currently use Albite Reader 2.1 for reading epub books and Foliant 0.7.3 for reading fb2 books on my Corby. Ok ang Foliant kasi mas maraming features and I was able to open some of my epub books using it as well. Besides, full touch support siya at may library feature where you can open books by author, category and book type (fb2, epub and txt are supported).

Try the Laputa Reader, it supports the EPUB format, the de facto standard for readers except Kindle.

Last edited:
1 year na kami ng kindle ko sobrang happy ako going strong parin haha wala pa rin naman issue ^_^

Back
Top Bottom