Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

the long wait is over

304682_3499012718505_1850284404_n.jpg

Read Throne of Glass. I enjoyed it a lot and personally I like Chaol more than Dorian... but we'll see how book 2 goes :)

the long wait is over

:weep: Where's my Ian? :( Why didn't he get the role?

Matt Bomer is hot... kaya lang... ugh... anyway, wtev.... I'm just bitter for now................ ianianianian :(

^ ian i think is a better choice. problem is, ian's current demographic is teens so i think that went against him when casting was being made.

:weep: Where's my Ian? :( Why didn't he get the role?

Matt Bomer is hot... kaya lang... ugh... anyway, wtev.... I'm just bitter for now................ ianianianian :(

wah!!!!@! i want ian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ranting:

ung totoo? final nb na si Matt Bomer ang Christian Grey???? bakit siya? huhu :weep:

^ ian i think is a better choice. problem is, ian's current demographic is teens so i think that went against him when casting was being made.

----eh sino ung gaganap na ana????

the long wait is over

di tlga ko maka-recover, huhu
:weep:

Last edited by a moderator:

the long wait is over

This is just hoax. It is photoshopped by a fan.

Brunetti writes:

All of the rumors on #FiftyShades are just that – rumors. No one has been cast in any role. We have to get a writer and director first.

— Dana Brunetti (@DanaBrunetti) July 23, 2012

buti naman. me pag asa pa si ian ko :)

nakakatuwa tayo hehehe.. so nagkakaisa pala tayo na ayaw natin si matt bomer? ^__^

Hopefully, mafinalize na nila para hindi tayo nashashock....

matt bomer, aside from being gay, seems not edgy or dangerous enough to play the Grey character. he is more like a boyfriend that you can go shopping with :lol: (sorry pinanood ko kasi kagabi ang Clueless :lol: )

Ian on the other hand, looks young.

sino pa ba ang ibang kandidato to play Christian?

------------------------

who's excited for this? i know i am (not liking the cover so much though)

n396316.jpg

okay, i started reading it this morning and i can't help but laugh :lol:

i am totally imagining this as a movie with Emma Stone as the lead star. i even feel likes she's narrating the book for me.

on that note....i'm hoping for an audiobook for this one. i might be able to listen to it :D i just wish it will be like a radio soap (different narrator for each character).

pahingi naman copy :pray: [email protected] :pray:

matt bomer, aside from being gay, seems not edgy or dangerous enough to play the Grey character. he is more like a boyfriend that you can go shopping with :lol: (sorry pinanood ko kasi kagabi ang Clueless :lol: )

Ian on the other hand, looks young.

sino pa ba ang ibang kandidato to play Christian?

------------------------

who's excited for this? i know i am (not liking the cover so much though)

n396316.jpg

TANTUM CHANNING
ung leading man ng Dear John... diba pwede sya?

^ HINDI! josme. hindi marunong umarte ang batang yun :lol:

how about Christian Bale? although i don't think he will accept it even if the role is offered to him. He has that morose/piercing look. I'm not sure if he has the voice though.

still mid-book of Fifty Shades. don't know kung gusto ko bang tapusin even yung book 1 :lol:

Last edited:

which one? Tara Sivec's Snacks and Seduction (epub, mobi file)? I posted it in All Romance Thread ;) i encourage you to use the search feature :)

if its an audiobook you are looking for, i don't have an idea if there is one, probly not coz this is an indie writer.

Last edited:

which one? Tara Sivec's Snacks and Seduction (epub, mobi file)? I posted it in All Romance Thread ;) i encourage you to use the search feature :)

if its an audiobook you are looking for, i don't have an idea if there is one, probly not coz this is an indie writer.

Yup that one, kahit ano format, convert ko nalang.. sige hanapin ko, thanks for sharting :)

^ HINDI! josme. hindi marunong umarte ang batang yun :lol:

how about Christian Bale? although i don't think he will accept it even if the role is offered to him. He has that morose/piercing look. I'm not sure if he has the voice though.

still mid-book of Fifty Shades. don't know kung gusto ko bang tapusin even yung book 1 :lol:

Yes to Christian Bale, pwede din ung gumanap na Daimon ng Vampire Diaries :)

mas nagandahan ako dun last book, married na ako eh, may mga nakuha ako technique dun kung pano ko aawayin jowa ko... hahaha

pwede po p request ng incarceron series by catherine fisher

Mas gusto ko book 2 ng 50 shades. Mas kakaunti sex scenes. Hehe. More on story which is i like. Still. Ian parin ako. Other sites are rooting for gosling. Hindi ko siya feel

^ bakit? Dahil may HIV sya? Hair is vanishing :lol:

How about taylor kitcsh (spell?)?

any suggestions on what to read next?

i just finished fifty shades of grey parts one to three.

di ko alam what to choose as i still swoon over christian. :)

** oh, this is my husband's account. just using it so i can browse and look for e-books.

^ Hi! Try mo po Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard, Love Unscripted by Tina Reber, Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn, KRISTEN ASHLEY BOOKS AND R.L MATHEWSON BOOKS. ^_^ Ayan. ;)

Back
Top Bottom