Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are welcome h

Guys i have a question. I resigned from my previous company and my clearance won't be released until probably next month or October. The thing is, i want to look for another company. Will they require me to immediately submit my clearance or will they give me a leeway?

I'd appreciate your response regarding this guys. TIA.

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are welcome h

Guys i have a question. I resigned from my previous company and my clearance won't be released until probably next month or October. The thing is, i want to look for another company. Will they require me to immediately submit my clearance or will they give me a leeway?

You can just submit a copy of your resignation letter with your sups Signature...

yup.. tama siya.. you can present the copy of the resignation letter or even yung acceptance letter for your resignation pwede na.. :)

ok ba yung mga head hunters?
depende. While they do make applications easier, if the job offer includes a signing bonus, you won't get one since you didn't apply directly.

ty for that information. :) nice tips. ah hihi :dance:

mag resign na ako.. san kaya magandang lumipat? any suggestions? ok sweldo, ok time ng pasok (wag 1am-4am) tsaka ok location (taga valenzuela/qc ako) :yipee:

JOB OFFER @ IBM UP-AYALA TECHNO HUB FOR VOICE AND NON-VOICE AGENTS (back office) ...
Bldg F 4th floor, M-F 9am-5pm, please bring 2 valid ID's and at least 2 resumes.

sino po interesado mag apply pm niyo lang po ako

mas maganda po pag walk in. pag pumasa po JO na agad :D

I want to be a call center agent, but I always fail. I applied three times, with three months gap in each, and the HR always say "We will call you next week", obviously I smell that call will not come, and the word "unfortunately", like it was recorded and plays every time i apply. Now, I think it's about time to apply again. Thanks to this thread and it bring back my will to pursue again this job. I'll keep reading this thread and I find this helpful. Thank you TS.

Pa grammar check naman hehe. salamas!

ano password sa Mf sir?
thanks
di ko po kasi mDL e

JOB OFFER @ IBM UP-AYALA TECHNO HUB FOR VOICE AND NON-VOICE AGENTS (back office) ...
Bldg F 4th floor, M-F 9am-5pm, please bring 2 valid ID's and at least 2 resumes.

sino po interesado mag apply pm niyo lang po ako

mas maganda po pag walk in. pag pumasa po JO na agad :D
anong oras ng pasok jan?

I want to be a call center agent, but I always fail. I applied three times, with three months gap in each, and the HR always say "We will call you next week", obviously I smell that call will not come, and the word "unfortunately", like it was recorded and plays every time i apply. Now, I think it's about time to apply again. Thanks to this thread and it bring back my will to pursue again this job. I'll keep reading this thread and I find this helpful. Thank you TS.

Pa grammar check naman hehe. salamas!
Not exactly a grammar check but an edit to make it sound more conversational. In the BPO industry, it doesn't always have to be grammatically correct as long as you can convey your message clearly and with confidence.

I want to be a call center agent, but I always fail. I've applied thrice, with a three-month gap in between, and the HR always says "We will call you next week". They obviously won't be calling, and then the word "unfortunately" would play in my head like a broken record. I think it's about time I try my luck again. Thanks to this thread because it brought back my will to pursue this job. I'll keep on reading since I find this helpful. Thank you TS.

If you are planning to apply on a call center and you don't have any idea on what position to apply to just click HERE

If you want tips before you apply to a call center, you can just click HERE

If you need tips in answering the question, "Why call center?", just click HERE

Do you need tips in answering those interview questions? click HERE

u should be confident.. ako nabagsak ko din 6 interviews ko last month kya nagphnga muna ako ng 1 month then nagapply ako ulit last aug 24..tuluy tuloy lng..then after almost 6 hours...i got the sched of my final interview..it was 10 30 pm of the same day...pero nainterview ako around 12 15 midnight na ...i got home at around 2 am of aug 25..im really tired and hungry..but im happy coz i passed the final interview... this is my very first job.. i finished my foundations training yesterday.. and now im facing towards my product training next week..ako nga pnkabata sa wave namen e.. 18 lng aq.. heheh..
thanks to this thread! i learned a lot from you guys!.

Not exactly a grammar check but an edit to make it sound more conversational. In the BPO industry, it doesn't always have to be grammatically correct as long as you can convey your message clearly and with confidence.

thanks sa tip, iaaply ko sakin yang mga yan. thank you.:thumbsup:

nice ts!

i Hope my English improve. nyahaha

mga ser bka mei alam kayo jan mating call center non-voice accounts.. sawa nako sa calls e
:rofl:

mga ser bka mei alam kayo jan mating call center non-voice accounts.. sawa nako sa calls e
:rofl:

sa alabang area may alam ako dun sa FirstSource and ok ang offer especially for agents with experience.. plus super petiks daw ng work even yung training.. :approve:

up po sa tanong ko

how can you sympathize and empathize with an irate customer who wouldn't listen to you? he's just telling you and your company s^cks. Express it in words, yung mismong sasabihin mo sa kanya. (pasagot naman hehe)

@ligas nagnonosebleed na ko kahit di pa ko nagsasalita ng english pag nakakakita ako ng ganyang picture

hmmm.. well, depende yan eh..

"I apologize for the inconvenience. I know and understand how you feel at the moment that is why I am here to help you resolve your concern. Now if you will not cooperate with me then nothing will happen. So if you wouldn't mind can you tell me your concern and I'll be more than willing to help you."

sample lang yan.. may customer na bumibigay lalo na kung maayos ang tone at pagkadeliver ng mga empathy statements but usually pag ganyan prepare ka na ng escalation kasi for sure supervisor call na yan.. :slap:

Last edited:

how to improve my accent and diction?

bayaan mo mag salita mapapagod din yan, mag sorry ka isang beses lang, at kung pag kakataon mo na mag salita, wag mo i laging sabihin ang problema, laging mong bangitin na tutulungan mo xa para masolusyunan ang concern nya, ang hirit ko jan, sinasabi ko nka experience na ako ng halos parehong event at nanaintindihan ko xa, pero wag mong sasabihin na bad ang products nyo, sabihin mo na tutulungan mo xa, un lang un, tech ako ng crappy printer haha kaya tambak irate samen

Back
Top Bottom