Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

The past can't be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased . It can only be accepted

For every tear you make her cry, there's another man waiting to make her smile

Sex ain't better than love. Sex is better if it's with the one you love.

When you think you're not Happy with your Life... always think that someone is Happy simply because you Exist.

Life is easier when you're thankful for what you have, not when you have more

Always take the risk if it can be calculated..

--elixir

You can't stay in the same place. Even if you don't like it, if you escape to a safer place you'll ruin your life.

You have to go forward and seek what you want to do. You have to keep walking on your own.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an
hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it
takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it
hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.

"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there.

May mga taong hindi payag na mawala ka pero di naman gumagawa ng paraan para manatili ka...

"It is only thru FOCUS that you can achieved world class things no matter how capable you are"

--Bill Gates

Be strong never tell yourself “I am tired..”
The more you accept that thought..
The more exhausted you’ll become..
but if you tell “I can do even more..”
you’ll find that there are no limits to what you can accomplish..
for GOD never get tired of guiding you all the time…

God has given you so many gifts to sow love and to give hope, to shine light and to spread joy. Abundant gifts. Use them. Give to yourself and give to others. There is an endless spring where they come from.

Back
Top Bottom