Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Dreams & aspirations are life's worth fighting for..

--elixir

You don't really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.

I'd never ask you to change, because it’s what makes you who you are. Who you are is the reason I love you.

Sometimes, you just wish for it all to fall into place and not have to worry with the pain.

I don't care if it gets tough sometimes, as long as there is you and me... I'll be happy.

Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain.

The only reason I won't let go of the one girl that is making my life miserable is because she was the only girl that made my life worthwhile.

You and I walked a fragile line; I have known it all this time, just never ever thought I'd see it break.

You don't really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.

I'd never ask you to change, because it’s what makes you who you are. Who you are is the reason I love you.

Sometimes, you just wish for it all to fall into place and not have to worry with the pain.

I don't care if it gets tough sometimes, as long as there is you and me... I'll be happy.

Jealousy can really show how much someone really cares.

Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain.

The only reason I won't let go of the one girl that is making my life miserable is because she was the only girl that made my life worthwhile.

You and I walked a fragile line; I have known it all this time, just never ever thought I'd see it break.

Boss remind ko lang na FLOODING ka..I understand gusto mo tumaas agad rank mo pero 'wag sana sa maling paraan..:noidea:

Kindly read our FORUM rules..and ito ang specific na na-violate mo:
MGA HINDI DAPAT GAWIN (DONT's)

4.) Flooding o pagpost ng mga messages sa magkasunod na pagkakataon sa loob lamang ng maikling oras (gamitin ang edit button kung may nais idagdag o baguhin sa post, at multi-quote button naman kung may gustong i-quote na higit sa isang post).

I'm the type of guy who would never walk away from you even if you once walked away from me.

Love is giving them the last piece of cake, no matter how much you want it.

Whenever I start feeling sad because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone special to miss.

never rush into falling in love, because love never runs out; let love be the one to knock at your door. besides TRUE LOVE is worth waiting for.

We need to do what we can do and let God do what we cannot..

A girl doesn't need to tell you straight up how she feels, cause it's written all over her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom