Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

In life, I have learned that... to get what you want, you must take the risks.

Whose the person you want to spend the last day with when knowing there's no tomorrow? The person you think of is the one you should be with.

When I'm around you, I can be myself and not worry about what you may think of me, because I know you love me for who I am.

Single and in a relationship are just titles. Your heart determines your true relationship status.

One of the biggest forms of flattery knows that just being your normal, wonderful self; you make someone fall in love with you.

“Don’t choose the better guy. Choose the guy that makes you a better woman”

It seems like no matter who it is, I always end up drifting away from people.

I love you because you make me happy. I love you because you make me feel safe and secure.

People fall in love smiling at each other. People stay in love laughing with each other.

"changing the face" can change nothing... but "facing the change" can change everything.

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful...

success is never achieved by the size of brain. it is always achieved by the the size of your thoughts! always have a positive thoughts

everyone wants happiness without any pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain

You hate your life , while some people dream of having your life . Love your life and stay thankful .

That awkward moment when you see 10 year olds with boyfriends or girlfriends, while you're still single.

EX's should stay EX's. They're the EXample of false love and an EXplanation for why you deserve better.

Ever since I met you, it hasn't been the same. All you got me doing is drawing hearts around your name

Back
Top Bottom