Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

If time does not wait for you, don’t worry. Just remove the battery from the clock and enjoy life.

Consider me a memory, consider me the past. Consider me a smile in an old photograph, someone who used to make you laugh.

There’s no permanent in life even the people actually love us will definitely leave us.

If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet and if our hearts melt together, so will our bodies and souls.

Love is when words don't even come close to what your heart really feels.

Love is when you can't even imagine what your life would be like without that person.

Be random, smile, laugh, kiss, hug, live life in the moment, and above all... Love with all your heart.

You must not be scared of losing that special person, just live in the moment and don't think about what could happen.

Back
Top Bottom