Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

pagna control ni naruto yung kyuubi ano pa kaya ang laban ni sasuki?? at nakalimutan nyo na si kisame, ano kaya next move nya???

may eternal mangekyo sharingan si sasuke. magsspy lang si kisame, hahayaan niya lang macontrol ni naruto yung kyuubi.

Last edited:

may eternal mangekyo sharingan si sasuke. magsspy lang si kisame, hahayaan niya lang macontrol ni naruto yung kyuubi.

I doubt that Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan can do anything once the Kyuubi is fully controlled by Naruto.

Sharingan can tame kyubi.

naruto is taming the kyubi...

I doubt that Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan can do anything once the Kyuubi is fully controlled by Naruto.

nakalimutan mo na ba na nagawang kontrolin ni madara yung kyubii dati gamit yung mangekyo sharingan niya?

tingin ko kahit papano even parin yung lakas nila ni sasuke..given na maging eternal mangekyo gamit ni sasuke..

pero naruto parin bet ko hehe

the power given by itachi to naruto maybe the power to tame the kyubi or maybe for naruto to use it on sasuke, diba?! sa tingin nyo

you don't even know the powers of the EMS yet. too early to say things.

nakalimutan mo na ba na nagawang kontrolin ni madara yung kyubii dati gamit yung mangekyo sharingan niya?

tingin ko kahit papano even parin yung lakas nila ni sasuke..given na maging eternal mangekyo gamit ni sasuke..

pero naruto parin bet ko hehe

He can control the Kyuubi because it's still a Bijuu. You can't control a Bijuu once it's inside a Jinchuriki.

you don't even know the powers of the EMS yet. too early to say things.

I'll throw the last five words you've said to me back at you. It's too early to say that EMS can control the Kyuubi.

I'll throw the last five words you've said to me back at you. It's too early to say that EMS can control the Kyuubi.

I never said the EMS could control the kyuubi. :|

He can control the Kyuubi because it's still a Bijuu. You can't control a Bijuu once it's inside a Jinchuriki.

And you also can't control the jinchuuriki.

explosion! Sage mode. :clap:

man, that was lame. Hindi pa kasi pinakita lahat eh. Ang korni tuloy. :upset:

1275611305.jpg

1275611324.jpg

Naruto Shippuden 163 |x264|60MB-MKV

Last edited:

I thank horriblesubs for another horrible sub from crunchyroll. :lol:

ang ganda ng bakbakan! sino na naka-panood?

talagang ganun, kung nabasa mo ung manga mas maaapreciate mo yung series ngayon di ba fafs?

Last edited:

the power given by itachi to naruto maybe the power to tame the kyubi or maybe for naruto to use it on sasuke, diba?! sa tingin nyo

curious dn aq kung anu at para saan ung power na un e!..
:noidea::noidea::noidea:

talagang ganun, kung nabasa mo ung manga mas maaapreciate mo ung series ngayon di ba fafs?

hindi sa hindi naaappreciate, nakakabitin lang talaga. :/ parang ang cool kasi talaga sa manga. Tapos mabibitin ka.

Back
Top Bottom