Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

maganda ngayon yung nasa manga lumalaban si naruto versus kyuubi. hahaha..tinamaan yung kyuubi gamit yung rasenshuriken ni naruto. dito ko nabasa Naruto Manga Spoiler.

di mo pa ba nabasa yung manga? Meron na sa mangareader. :) ang cool nga eh. Parang yung kay jiraiya yung ginamit nya.

I just had an idea. It's a stupid one, i know. But it goes like this: itachi would appear in naruto's mind. I mean with everyone popping about in naru's head it's not impossible, I guess. :lol: Just ignore my stupid idea. :rofl:

salamat sa pag thank chrysfire

si jiraiya baka lumabas din sa isip ni naruto. :lol:

I never said the EMS could control the kyuubi. :|

And you also can't control the jinchuuriki.

You're talking nonsense. Think whatever you want to think. Imaginations just keeps on growing and yet can't back up with such hard facts.:disapprove:

oo nga. :lmao: pero wala naman syang ginawa kay naruto eh.

oo nga. wala lang yun. :lol:
..ano kaya yung "jutsu" na sinasabi ni jiraiya at nung palaka?

You're talking nonsense. Think whatever you want to think. Imaginations just keeps on growing and yet can't back up with such hard facts.:disapprove:

You're the one talking nonesense. Could you post what I said that made you believe that I think the EMS could control the kyuubi? The only thing I remember was that I said merong EMS si sasuke when somebody asked "ano pa kaya ang laban ni sasuke". I never said anything without hard evidence, except maybe "itachi appearing naruto's mind". You're such an ass. :disapprove:

Ultimate sage mode???

dude malabong maging ultimate. :D
sa traning pa lang hindi na pwede kumapit matanda sa balikat. :giggle:
malabo pagsabayin sage mode at naka-tame ang bijuu na sabay gagamitin.

mixed oo nga naman appear pa sa mind.. ibang level na kapag meron pang ganun.

tsaka naipasa ni itachi kay sasuke bago pa sya namatay.
anu yan tulad ng kay orochimaru na pwedeng magpasalin salin ang venom? :D

Last edited:

malay natin once ma control na ni naruto ung kyuubi maging possible na rin yung pakiki pag fusion dun sa dlawang palaka.. kc once ma tamed nya un pdeng hnd nya na ireject ung mga palaka..
:excited::excited::excited:

Last edited:

malay natin once ma control na ni naruto ung kyuubi maging possible na rin yung pakiki pag fusion dun sa dlawang palaka.. kc once ma tamed nya un pdeng hnd nya na ireject ung mga palaka..
:excited::excited::excited:

That won't be necessary kasi diba na bypass ni Naruto yung fusion by creating multiple Kage bunshins and having them stay still and gather natural energy while Naruto is in Sage Mode.

:thumbsup:

That won't be necessary kasi diba na bypass ni Naruto yung fusion by creating multiple Kage bunshins and having them stay still and gather natural energy while Naruto is in Sage Mode.

:thumbsup:

yes, but he'd be limited to only a few bunshins. He could create more but it'll be hard to hide them during battle.

wow english! :lol: nabasa nyo na yung bagong manga?

nagpakita na si madeer! panu kaya yun napunta dun... hmm..

clairvoyance? nasa loob si naruto ng pag iisip nya.. kalaban nya yung kyuubi eh...

nagpakita na si madeer! panu kaya yun napunta dun... hmm..

:lol: madeer.

Baka katulad ng kay 4th na pag may nangyari biglang susulpot. haha nilagay siya dun incase tanggalin ni naruto yung seal.

@vashistamped: sorry for calling you an ass. :peace:

clairvoyance? nasa loob si naruto ng pag iisip nya.. kalaban nya yung kyuubi eh...

Clairvoyance - from 17th century French with clair meaning "clear" and voyance meaning "vision", So basically it means clear vision beyond the human senses. Unless you have a new definition of clairvoyance then consider this as the answer to your question.

Back
Top Bottom