Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

596 prediction

"The Shadow Clone Sage Prevails!"

Naruto swarms his clones constantly at Tobi. The clones on the ground are giving support by. Tossing up rocks for footing to jump from, they manage to toss many exploding kunai to destroy the platform Tobi was standing on.

"hey, one more thing i noticed. Ur mask is cracking. Lets just go ahead and break it off completely!"

Tobi, {he is not letting up.}

Kurama, { okay now you can use my chakra to increase your speed!}

Naruto, "no thanks, I got this."
He flashes back to the fight Kushina told him about with Minato and Tobi.

Kakashi, " lets concentrate on the gedo!"

They all attack the statue in various ways.*

Tobi, "dammit! Stay away!"

He tosses his fan in that direction.

A group of clones notice and counter.

Naruto claps his hands, " summoning jutsu!" suddenly more Narutos appear holding bug ball rasengans about to make contact with Gedo Mazou.

A flash back of Naruto vs Pein, where poppa toad summoned clones to the field.

A huge explosion occurs the statue is showing damage.

Gai, " the power of youth!"

Tobi is still evading all the attacks, {no. It's...}

Naruto , "time is almost up!"
{30 secs, i have to do that jutsu now or i will never know if i can!}

*Tobi starts swinging his war fan in desperation to clear out the clones.
"Just several more."

Naruto thinks about his Dad and Raikage, " I'm not as fast as my Dad..."

A huge roar occurs from the statue kicks up rocks and pushes Naruto and the others yards away.

Tobi, "no your no..."

Suddenly,Cathoom!!!!

Naruto hits Tobi dead on in the center of his mask with a rasengan.
"Im faster!"

Tobi is sent back crashing into the ground creating a huge hole and boom.

We see everyone is back with a Naruto clone beside them, even bee in human form.

Tobi ," how?! How?! That wasn't Flying Thunder God!"

Naruto, "no its my own jutsu. Flyin Shadow Clone technique."

Kakashi, "interesting, after this your gonna have to teach it to me, Shadow Clone Sage."

Naruto, " cool!"

Tobi, "damn you Naruto, i will have to use other tactics!"

Suddenly we see a Naruto clone appear with Tobi's war fan in hand beside Naruto.

Tobi looks to his side and sees an unattached chain.

Naruto, " no more tricks."

As we look at Tobi his mask falls off.*

Gai looking surprised, "you?!"

Next: "the Memory of a Turtle"

http://www.earths-utopia.info/Forum/209-naruto-596-prediction/

Last edited:

naalala mo to

dfb51aa470.jpg

pero kung makagawa ng KAGE BUNSHIN nung nilabanan yung mga naka edo tensei napaka imba :lmao: wala talaga akong masabi :rofl: panis sa kage bunshin no negative effect pa lolz
Aware naman ako diyan but he and Kurama are now friends. Actually, he can do mass shadow clones without entering kyuubi mode db? A continuous 360 degree attack would render Tobi defenseless. May cooldown ang Shinra Tensei so kung tuloy2 ang attack, makakconnect pa din siya ng kahit isang physical attack. Baka nga lang magteleportation jutsu si Tobi. :lol:

Last edited:

Imba si Tobi mukhang si Minato lang talaga ang makakatapat.

dalawang imba yung katapat..
anu na kaya nangyari kina Oro?

mukhang naglakbay sila ni sasuke para makita ni sasuke yung hinahanap niya...
sana sa next issue ng manga ipakita

nood na kayo anime, meron na "Road to Sakura" hahaha :lol:

Ganda nung prediction! Mukhang kilala nga ni Gai si Tobi hindi lang nya
matandaan. :clap:

EDIT: Nag-search ako tungkol sa memory span ng mga turtles. Ito ang nahanap ko:

Turtles ( and all reptiles ) don't really have a "memory". They rely upon instinct to eat the proper foods, seek the correct environment, and follow a basically predetermined (by genetics ) life. They use these survival methods to avoid dangers and lead their normal life spans.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080124030856AA9Ex0U

Kaya baka siguro mahina memory ni Gai pagdating sa mga faces. Di ba ang summoning technique nya eh turle baka na adapt nya yung
memory span ng mga turtles. Just my opinion. :D

Last edited:

Ganda nung prediction! Mukhang kilala nga ni Gai si Tobi hindi lang nya
matandaan. :clap:

EDIT: Nag-search ako tungkol sa memory span ng mga turtles. Ito ang nahanap ko:

Turtles ( and all reptiles ) don't really have a "memory". They rely upon instinct to eat the proper foods, seek the correct environment, and follow a basically predetermined (by genetics ) life. They use these survival methods to avoid dangers and lead their normal life spans.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080124030856AA9Ex0U

Kaya baka siguro mahina memory ni Gai pagdating sa mga faces. Di ba ang summoning technique nya eh turle baka na adapt nya yung
memory span ng mga turtles. Just my opinion. :D
Nice share. :thumbsup: It makes sense. :lol:

^kaya nga may pamahiin eh, na pag nag-alaga ka ng pagong, magiging makakalimutin ka :lol:

^mukhang nagulat si Kakashi nung ma-counter ni Tobi yung Kamui niya, parang it's getting more inclined into the Tobi=Obito thing :slap:

^kaya nga may pamahiin eh, na pag nag-alaga ka ng pagong, magiging makakalimutin ka :lol:

^mukhang nagulat si Kakashi nung ma-counter ni Tobi yung Kamui niya, parang it's getting more inclined into the Tobi=Obito thing :slap:

Ngayon ko lang nalaman pamahiin na yan. :lol:
Ang dami talagang misteryo sa likod ng maskara ni tobi. :D

596 prediction

NARUTO 596: "Naruto's Identity".

(SCENE STARTS OFF NARUTO GLOATING AT THE CRACK HE LEFT TOBI'S MASK WHILE TOBI BEING TO BECOME IMPATIENT)

Naruto: "Ha I told you, I will smash that mask and show the world who you really are freak".

Gai :"Yea!!! Youth explodes to reveal the face of a madman... Yea!!!"

Naruto: "Yea Gai sensei...."

Kakashi: "WTF are they Yea-ing about... the fool should have continued to attack after landing a punch on tobi... then again, naruto wasn;t always the brightest ninja... the number one knuckle head ninja strike again".

Tobi: "Gloat while you ca, but I have no time to play games with the likes of you people... I will defeat you, become the juubi's jink then enslave the your entire world... everything you love and hate will become one with me as a single Identity... so hurry up and gloat.. because your next move will be your last!".

*Tobi puts off a powerful, dark feeling that freezes naruto, gai and kakashi...*

Naruto: "What, what is this feeling... it feels like, like pure darkness... What is he, evil incarnate...".

Naruto: "It doesn't matter what you are tobi... because its time you realize who I really am... for the sake of this world and the ones I will protect... Its time I revealed my identity".

Kakashi: "Naruto, Whatever you are up to, I hope you can do it alone because I am spent... I used the last of my chakra to try and stop the GEod mazo. However, I didn't apply enough chakra to kamui, which made it too weak which made the juubi unaffected by my attack...".

Gai: "I may need to use the eighth gate of midnight dragon... it will take some time though to gahtter the chakra and release the gate after using the other gates for so long... good luck naruto, I will be ready to assist you soon...".

*Naruto (with a serious look) creates a small bijuudama...*

Tobi: "This again... you are showing me your identity Uzumaki Naruto... the identity of a true fool. Now come... and fail once again".

*naruto charges tobi with high speed*

Naruto: "This is the power of speed I inherited after battling grandpa Raikage with the bijuudama I inherited from uncle bee".

(naruto has a flashback of the shushin he used to dodge raikages super punch... and the training he did with Bee to learn the bijuudama....)

*Naruto attacks tobi slipping right through him, then creates two kage bushins*

Naruto: "This is the technique I inherited from the first Hokage after stealing his scroll". (naruto has a flashback of his learning the kage bushin jutsu and using it to protect Iruka)

*naruto's first clone creates a futton-rasenshurikan, throwing it at tobi as the second clone directly attacks from behind the FRS... but the wind rasenag slips though tobi as he grabs the scond clone by the throat, choking the life out of it*

Naruto: "This is the attack I inherited from sasuke as his teamate in out battle with zabuza". (naruto has a flashback of him hendging into sasukes huge shurikan, being thrown then unhendging to attack zabuza from behind)

*naruto's FRS unhendges into another naruto clone, attacking tobi with a FRS of his own... however, tobi is able to react in time, absorbing the attack while killing the clone he has by the neck*

Kakashi watching with his SG: "WOW, naruto, that is amazing... tobi will not avoid this attack".

Naruto: "Thats not all freak... let me show you the rest of my identity...".

*Naruto attacks head on with a punch to tobi, but is caught by his throat as well... Tobi puts his hand over narutos jink seal*

Tobi: "This is who you are, ahaha... such a fool to try the same attack again... let me reward your identity by taking it away forver... then using the power of the juubi to take away all your loved ones identities as well".

Naruto smiles: "Huh...".

*Suddenly as tobi begins to draw out narutos soul... the rubble of rocks and debris surrounding them transforms to reveal a ton of naruto bushins*

Naruto while holding on to his soul: "you are using the same attack nagato did, in order to draw out my soul then revive me with the other pains ability... so I used the same attack I did against pain...". (naruto has a flashback of his attack on pain as well as his struggle with Edo nagato to pull out his soul)

*Naruto's bushins swarm tobi, all attacking with rasengan sized bijuudama's... tobi counters with a shineri tensai that blows them all back, halting their attacks... However, the bushins immediately extend their chakra arms continuing the attack on tobi... as all the bijuudama's hit tobi, he tries to absorb them all at once... But, tobi cannot absorb so much chakra attacks from all sides fast enough...*

Naruto: "This is the attack I learned while fighting Muu, the second tsuchikage..." (a flashback of naruto's extending chakra arm rasengan)
And another I learned... I learned from my battle with the 3rd Raikage... That when the Bijuudama is not balanced it can create a hell of an explosion.... haha..." (naruto has a flashback of his bijudama exploding sending him flying)

*naruto creates a bijuudama of his own and attacks tobi to add to the other bijuudama's...*

Naruto: "And If one bijuudama can create the explosion that kicked my ass... just imagine what all these bijuudama's, you have not been able to absorb, can really do...".

*tobi tries desperately to absorb more of the bijuudama's, but to no avail... just as tobi tries to change tactics and become intangible... all the bijuudama's unbalance then explode at once, creating a huge blast that consumes a huge portion of the battle field*

*The debris and flying rocks has been cleared... a small area of smoke covers the battlefield*

Kakashi: "No, naruto...".

Gai upstet: "Its over....*sniffling*".

"What the matter senseis...!".

*naruto appears from behind a rock, he was hiding the whole time fighting with bushins...*

Naruto: "I am just fine... after using bushins to fight the many edo's and zetsu clones. I learned that my Rikudou Mode clones were much more stronger then any other kage bushins I have ever created... So I used the knowledge I inherited from those battles to fight tobi without directly getting involved...".

Kakashi: "To think, you of all people could come up with such a complex battle plan... ha, I huess you really do come through when everything is on the line... right naruto...".

* suddenly the smoke clears to show a mangled tobi... with an arm missing, cloths torn to ribbons and over half his mask gone... he stares at naruto*

Tobi struggling to stand: "You... How could You... I am truth... inincible against the falsehood or Identity that you represent... How could y...

Naruto interrupting tobi: "Its because of my identity that I could, as you put it.. Its thanks to all the experiences I have had against so many strong ninja, that I was able to defeat you... Because of all the pain (picture of nagato is shown) all of the hate (picture of sasuke is shown) all of the love (picture of minato and kushina is shown) and all the friendships (picture of leaf ninja, kages, itachi, the bijuu and Bee are shown)... Its due to all of those experiences which come together to make me who I am today... to give me... My... Identity... The identity that gave me the power to defeat you...
You believe that you are powerful, knowing the truth with your "no one" identity... as your identity... Yet its because you have thrown away all of your experiences, all of that knowledge... which has led you up to this moment, powerless to defeat what I am... REVEL IN THE WEAKNESS YOu HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF AS "NO ONE" WHO HAS ABANDONED THE GREATEST POWER ONE CAN EVER POSSES... an IDENTITY!!!"...

*Tobi is surprised by naruto's concept... as if finally ready to accept himself for who he really is, unsnaps wahts left of his mask, takes it off then throws it to the ground... tobi steps on the rest of the mask as if showing his resolve to no longer hide his identity by destroying any means left to hide it... Kakashi ,Gai and naruto are surprised by tobi's change of heart...*

Tobi: "I suppose its time to finish this battle... using this, "true power", as you called it... prepare uzumaki naruto".

Kakashi completely baffled: "But... you are supposed to be dead... you... uchiha...???".

*In tobi's right eye, a four pointed ninja star manguekyou SG design is shown... along with a young mans face with skin damage in the shape of the T/S jutsu tobi uses below and above his right eye...*

END

Next chapter: Tobi's push to his limit and convinced to regain his identity in order to battle naruto with his full power... all while his identity is something the nija world would have never expected... Next chapter, naruto's opposite and itachi's best friend...

596 prediction
596 - Battle of enemies strategy
The scene shows Tobi and Naruto, Gai and Kakashi are glaring at each other with serious intent to kill.
Tobi: I am impressed that you could scratch my mask.
Gai: Shit, his space time ninjutsu is annoying
Kakashi: that right, he could fight with us thanks to his jutsu
Naruto: It is true, however his speed is impressive as well.
Killer Bee: this man is ghost, we can't loose
Kakashi thinking: we need strategy to overcome his hax abillity. What should we do...
Gai: Kakashi what we should do?!
Naruto thinking: Hmm...
Kurama: Eight tails, we can't attack masked guy directly. We have to change our target, we have to attack gedo mazou statue, but we have to watch masked man all time. I will tell this strategy to Naruto, you tell Killer bee.
Gyuuki: All right, Listen everyone our strategy is<telling strategy>, understood?!
Naruto: great strategy. However Gedo Mazou is very durable, so we have to stop Tobi. Kurama, Can I synchronize with you again?!
Kurama: Yes, but not in with your current chakra, you have to recharge chakra first. What do you plan to do?!
Naruto: Alright, I have idea. I have to be very fast, I learned it from my mother memory about my father fight with masked man at my birthday.
Kurama: Ok, nice strategy Naruto.
Naruto: Everyone, listen, I need you to guard me while I am going into sage mode to restore my chakra.
Killer bee: that good.
Kakashi, Gai: Let's do it!
Kakashi thinking: impressive strategy. Naruto improved much, maybe he is ready for Hokage seat
Tobi thinking: They are dangerous as team, and they are still holding back. However I have strategy to win.
The scene shows Naruto, who is sitting down and begin meditate to restore chakra. Killer bee in hachibi form protect Naruto. Kakashi protect Naruto too, while Gai is runing at Gedo Mazo. Tobi notice Guy, who is charging at Gedo Mazou. Tobi use sunshin to appear before Maito gai, stopping his movement. Guy is attacking Tobi with Nunchaku, Tobi block nunchaku with war fan and attack Guy, who portect himself with Nunchaku. Tobi begin to overpower Guy with his war fan, crushing nunchaku. Gai jumps back and ruch at Taijutsu fight. Tobi become intagible so Gai fly through Tobi, Tobi turns around to Gai.
Gai: You are quite good at Taijutsu, however you aren't good enough for me.
Tobi: so this is challenge. OK, I will provide you my superiority over yours.
The scene shows Tobi, who is doing handseal at concentrate chakra. Effect of hardening skin is heard. Tobi is runing at Gai, he is trying to punch gai in face, but he stop his hand and is trying to kick Tobi in mask. He block it with hand, They are exchanging punches and kicks with no result. Gai open inner celestial gates, then he attack Tobi but Tobi can keep up with him. Gai is opening more and more gates. When Gai fight with five gates opened Tobi barerly dodge and keep up in taijutsu.
Gai: Inner Celestial gates: 6 gate!
Tobi:?!
The scene shows Tobi getting punch from Gai. Thanks to sharingan Tobi dodge second punch and once kick in last second and jump back and take defence stance. Gai is runing at Tobi, Tobi become intangible in last second, Gai fly through Tobi.
Gai: It looks like. You are weaker than me in hand to hand combat.
Tobi: It seems, I will try again
Gai: Bring it on!
The scene shows Tobi, who is trying to punch Gai, Gai block his punch with his left hand and smile at him. Looking at Tobi mask for few seconds.
Tobi: Now! Sharingan: Genjutsu!
Gai: ?!
The scene shows Tobi, who is using sharingan genjutsu on Gai. Gai fall on ground, Kakashi notice Maito Gai, while Gai is falling in ground. Kakashi and Killer bee are protecting Naruto, while Tobi disappear and appear before Kakashi and Killer Bee.
Kakashi Thinking: No way, Gai was caught in Genjutsu. I need to release him fast.
Kakashi: Damn you Tobi, You will not get Naruto...
Killer Bee: That man is right, you will soon cry
Tobi: We will see.
The scene shows Tobi, who avoid Hachibi tentacles and is runing at Kakashi. Kakashi use Raikiri, but he fall on knee.
Kakashi Thinking: Damn, this raikiri is my last jutsu, I am at my limit...
Tobi: you get weaker and weaker Kakashi
Kakashi: I will stop you!
The scene changes to secret meeting place of Uchiha, Naka Shrine. Orochimaru, Sasuke, Jyuugo and Suigetsu are there. They are feeling enormous power comming from outside.
Orochimaru thinking: ?!, Impossible this chakra, it must be bijuu. Could he ressurect this monster?!
Sasuke:?!
Suigetsu:?!
Jyuugo:?!
Orochimaru: This is bad, Sasuke read tablet and tell me everything what is written on it. While you are reading I am doing Edo Tensei ritual to ressurect your parents.
Sasuke: I agree.
Orochimaru thinking: I hope, there is way to avoid infinite Tsyukomii
The scene changes to Tobi vs Naruto battlefield.
The scene shows Tobi, who become intangible, Kakashi is runing through Tobi. Tobi turns around and is about to absorb Kakashi but become intangible again to avoid Hachibi tentacles. Kakashi fall on ground, Tobi become tangible.
Kakashi thinking: Damn, I used all my chakra...
Kakashi: Damn, you...
Tobi: Impressive, you increased your chakra level since last our meeting, Kakashi.
Killer Bee: Damn, He is strong...
Gyuuki: You have to use Bijuu bomb fast to turn his attention to Statue. We have to give Naruto more time.
Killer Bee: Yes I know.
Tobi:?!
The scene shows Hachibi charging bijuu bomb, Tobi notice it , disappear and appear before Statue. Hachibi fire Bijuu bomb at Statue, Tobi stretch his both arms forward and use.
Tobi: Pretta path: Absorbtion!
The scene shows Tobi, who is creating visible barrier, Tobi Rinnegan glows, while Bijuu bomb collide with barrier, it begin to decrese. Bijuu bomb get smaller and smaller and finally disappear. Tobi is smilling at Killer Bee while Killer Bee is spechless and hachibi is suprised.
Tobi: It was great gift from you. Your chakra help to fight longer.
Killer bee: Damn you... to Hachibi: what will we do?!
Hachibi: Cursed Rinnengan, I hope he doesn't discover Rinngan full potential. My chakra, which left me is will be only enough for 2 bijuu bomb.
Killer bee: Rinnengan full potential,you mean what Nagato guy could.
Hachibi: No, He used Rinnegan well, but he didn't discover full power. True Rinnegan power is ability to....
The scene changes to Madara vs 5 kages battlefield. Onooki, A and Tsunade are dead, while Mei and Gaara are barerly conscious. Madara is standing on rock, while Mei and Gaara are lying few meters away on ground. Sky is dark, powerfull storms and eartquake begin to occur. It is raining and ligtinigs appear on sky.
Madara: create or use any jutsu user imagine or want
Gaara, Mei:?!
Madara: Now I will go to meet him..., time to capture Kyuubi. It looks like Ressurection on ten tails is in process.
Gaara, Mei: Ressurection of Jyuubi?!
Madara: Right
Gaara: But, Infinite Tsyuukomii , how can you live in this world, while being controlled?!
Madara: Don't worry I won;t be. At first we are allies, at second full developed Rinnengan protect user from all form of genjutsu
Gaara, Mei: Impossible
Madara: That right, I let you survive to expierience your weakness. Survive with knowledge that you couldn't stop me. Now goodbye...
The scene shows Madara, who disappear from battlefield.
The scene changes to Naraka Shrine, Sasuke finish reading tablet.
Orochimaru: so it is as I thought. Rinnegan protect user from Infinite Tsyukomii. So it was how Sage of six paths fight with Jyuubi.
Sasuke: So EMS is not finall eye power.
Orochimaru: No, but don't worry we know all ingredients and methods how someone can awake these eyes.
Orochimaru thinking: Sasuke-kun your body, inside your body is my future.
The scene shows Orochimaru, who clap his hands and shouts Edo Tensei. Two conffins are comming from ground, they open and reveal Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto.
The scene changes to Tobi vs Naruto battlefield.
The last scene shows zoom on Tobi.
Avoid battles and used others for his dirty work
Now fight with all his might against the strongest shinobi.
What occular power and other power this man is hidding?!

597 - Killer Bee fight with mysterious masked man

daming spoiler ah, nagkakatotoo b talaga minsan sa manga yan? O likhang isip lang ng fans

Gnda ng spoiler a .pero tingin ko mejo d pa irreveal c tobi ..

nice spoilers.. lead us to disappointment only haha

Naruto Shippuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja Release Date

Naruto 6: Road to Ninja is the ninth overall Naruto film and sixth Naruto: Shippūden film which will be released on July 28, 2012 in Japanese theatres.

Kelan kya to papalabas sa sa anime site??

Back
Top Bottom