Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

Thank You for the Wonderful conversation....
I hope each and everyday ganun tayo..... I hope I can always have you attention and interest....

:)

O diba napaDL ka rin nung game sabi sayo panalo yung :whisper: nung kunoichi eh. :lol:

Nakakaaliw ka ..parang sa tagal na natin magkatext ngayon ko lang narealize na okay ka naman palang kausap :lol: tantanan nalang yang self pity

With you it's easy, never complicated sobrang relaxed and steady. I want you to know that life is soooooooooo much nicer & better with you in it. ;)

Nakalock na pala ang hxh sa ap
Tsk ganda pa naman sana ng mga diskusyon. Hays.

No signs of you lately.I hope you're doing fine:missyou:

nag asawa ka na lahat lahat di mo pa din ako kilala.

Salamat sa niluto mong dragon ansarap naka 3star ako

:sigh:

so much feels:

We are often let down by the most trusted people and loved by the most unexpected ones. Some make us cry for things that we haven’t done, while others ignore our faults and just see our smile. Some leave us when we need them the most, while some stay with us even when ask them to leave. The world is a mixture of people. We just need to know which hand to shake and which hand to hold! After all that’s life, learning to hold on and learning to let go.

sige lang..try again dahil hanggang diyan lang kaya mo :lol:

masaya ako para sau dahil nahanap mo na ang LOVE PEACE and HAPPINESS mo..don't worry about me ok lang ako:)

how sad naman.
mukhang masaya ka sa kabila.

Dear ex,

Minsan (minsan lang naman) nakakajirits ang mga posts mo not to say na swerte mong friend pa din kita sa social networking sites ko kahit na ayokong kinakaibigan pa ang mga exes. Pero ginawa kitang exception kasi mabait ka naman kahit ganun ang ending natin. Wish ko lang stop all your "parinig" kasi 1.) Wapakels and 2.) Past is past na.. but if not sige ka, malapit ko na gamitin ang favorite BLOCK button ko. K?

However, God bless sayo and I hope you find "REAL" happiness in what you're doing. ;)

I felt nung nabasa ko yun kaso naalala ko hindi ngapala para sakin yun... :'(

Back
Top Bottom