Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

E-book Readers and Converters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've noticed that most books here are in epub format.can you please tell me where i can download an epub reader i can use for my Nokia E90 and myphone BL20 duo?
your help will be greatly appreciated.as of now,i've been using mobipocket and has to convert these epub files before i can read them on my phone(E90).thanks very much.

Albite Reader 2.2

Bubue Books 1.20

Foliant 0.7

According to Wikipedia, N90 is Symbian OS v9.2 S60 Platform, 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 1.
I think those will work for you.
Don't forget to install Javahack if you don't have it yet to bypass the java permission.

thanks very much.will try them! <3

Calibre

calibre is a free and open source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for users of e-books. It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:

Library Management
E-book conversion
Syncing to e-book reader devices
Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
Comprehensive e-book viewer
Content server for online access to your book collection

Yan gamit ko. User friendly din.

Ano po ma rerecomend nyo sakin na ebook reader po ung may option po na zoom. s60v3 user po pala ko. Salamat,

ano po bang pede n ebook for my blackberry curve 8520? wala kasing free. hirap p man dn humanap mga apps for BB:((

Try

Code:
www.online-convert.com

or install

Code:
http://calibre-ebook.com/

Try

Code:
www.online-convert.com

or install

Code:
http://calibre-ebook.com/

thanks ate... sadya po ba .msi sa win 7 hindi .exe yun installer? hindi kasi ako sanay mag install ng hindi na run admin hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom