Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

E-book Readers and Converters

Status
Not open for further replies.
maraming maraming salamat po... ask ko lang kung pano po kung gusto ko mag print ng cbr files? panu po? salamat ulit in advance

Rename mo yung cbr to rar, extract the images then print.

meron po ba kayo, .ebk reader? or kahit na converter to pdf.. salamat po

(Q) anong compatible ebook reader for samsung gt-s3553w?

wala po kasi ako mahanap na ebook reader for samsung gt-s3653w. or any tuts para makabasa ng e-books sa cp ko. thanks po in advance.

hi po.. can anyone help me? meron po ba kayong alam na ebook reader ng BB 9550? TIA :)

may ebook reader pu ba na nakakaread ng both .epub at .mobi ? Penge naman pu kung meron .thanks

ano po ba ang mganda n ebook reader for sgy duos?? phinge dn po dl link... t.i.a

If you're reading using an android tablet, I suggest you use Mantano Premium Reader or Moon + Reader Premium. These readers are really good.

help what pde sa n73 unhacked?? sowi nubie talaga

e2ng mobipocket reader po ba e nakakaread din ng pdf? ask lng po newbie e,,, senxa po!

Hello! Pa-request naman po ng:
Bewitching the Knight
A Dark and Stormy Knight
The Knight Before Christmas
all by Diane Darcy. It says on goodreads, they were published in 2013 but no rating so far.
I hope they're available somewhere in the net! Thanks so much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom