Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Guys.. i dunno kung totoo toh.. pero prang totoo eh..

Kawawa naman yung mga bata nadamay.

ano nais mo sabihin? nadamay saan?

@pinoyradical it's in nature na po eh..Kung oras mo oras mu na. Yan din ang kulang sa pag ka complexity natin. Nagkakasakit tau,NAMAmatay. Talagang nature lang talaga. Ang malaking tanung ko lang sa buhay ko ay.Bakit ba ako nabubuhay kung mamamatay man lang.Siguro nasagot na ko na to noon pero may kulang ulit.Ito ang sagot ko noon. Nabubuhay ako upang tuparin ko ang lahat ng mga pangarap ko. Kulang talaga.

eto yung mga verse sa Bibliya na 'pag nanalangin ka, tutuparin ng Diyos.

Matthew 7:7, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:24, John 14:12-14, Matthew 18:19 and James 5:15-16.

Ung mga bata sa kwento.Ung nilason ng cyanide. Cge babasahin ko.

hindi ako aware kung saan nagmula ang sakit na cancer.

yung mga bata ba gusto ba nila na magkasakit sila ng cancer? hindi, diba?
of course not, pero kung hindi natural ang cancer, then sa tao galing yan..

of course not, pero kung hindi natural ang cancer, then sa tao galing yan..

sa madaling salita ang gusto mo sabihin, 'pag ang sakit ay natural galing ito sa Diyos, 'pag hindi natural galing ito sa tao.
and daming pumasok sa isip ko sa sinabi mo ah.

maiba ako, eto yung mga verse sa Bibliya na 'pag nanalangin ka, tutuparin ng Diyos.

Matthew 7:7, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:24, John 14:12-14, Matthew 18:19 and James 5:15-16.

paano yung mga bata na may malubhang sakit na nananalangin sa Diyos na gumaling sila sa kanilang sakit, pero huli na talaga ang lahat?

oopps.. its getting hot in here... :to::tense::ashamed:

He created life. He has all the right in the world to take it away from us becuase he God.

sa madaling salita ang gusto mo sabihin, 'pag ang sakit ay natural galing ito sa Diyos, 'pag hindi natural galing ito sa tao.
and daming pumasok sa isip ko sa sinabi mo ah.

maiba ako, eto yung mga verse sa Bibliya na 'pag nanalangin ka, tutuparin ng Diyos.

paano yung mga bata na may malubhang sakit na nananalangin sa Diyos na gumaling sila sa kanilang sakit, pero huli na talaga ang lahat?

okay, I won't answer sa usual answer na God gave us life so He has every right to take it..
that perspective will bring us back to the notion of evil, if God is the Creator of everything, then where did evil come from?
tanong ko lang for everybody, in your minds, how do you portray "evil"? some sort of entity?
We naturally tend to picture evil as a thing—a black cloud, or a dangerous storm, or a grimacing face, or dirt. But these pictures mislead us. If God is the Creator of all things and evil is a thing, then God is the Creator of evil, and he is to blame for its existence. No, evil is not a thing but a wrong choice, or the damage done by a wrong choice. Evil is no more a positive thing than blindness is. But it is just as real. It is not a thing, but it is not an illusion.

Second, the origin of evil is not the Creator but the creature's freely choosing sin and selfishness. Take away all sin and selfishness and you would have heaven on earth. Even the remaining physical evils would no longer rankle and embitter us. Saints endure and even embrace suffering and death as lovers embrace heroic challenges. But they do not embrace sin..."

okay, I won't answer sa usual answer na God gave us life so He has every right to take it..
that perspective will bring us back to the notion of evil, if God is the Creator of everything, then where did evil come from?
tanong ko lang for everybody, in your minds, how do you portray "evil"? some sort of entity?

We naturally tend to picture evil as a thing—a black cloud, or a dangerous storm, or a grimacing face, or dirt. But these pictures mislead us. If God is the Creator of all things and evil is a thing, then God is the Creator of evil, and he is to blame for its existence. No, evil is not a thing but a wrong choice, or the damage done by a wrong choice. Evil is no more a positive thing than blindness is. But it is just as real. It is not a thing, but it is not an illusion.

Second, the origin of evil is not the Creator but the creature's freely choosing sin and selfishness. Take away all sin and selfishness and you would have heaven on earth. Even the remaining physical evils would no longer rankle and embitter us. Saints endure and even embrace suffering and death as lovers embrace heroic challenges. But they do not embrace sin..."

Okay Pearlista, ang issue is, how can a loving and moral and omnipotent God cannot prevent evil and suffering? hindi sino o ano ang nag simula ng evil/suffering. gets?

Hmm agree ako dito... oo nga naman bat sobrang dami? diba siya gumawa? so that means he is in control din... bat pa niya ginawa kung papatayin niya lang din sa huli? may nabasa ako dati na he is everything so why not instead of killing is change their heart? hehehe hati ako dito sa usapang ito di naman kasi ako full belief sa kanya eh...

NOTE: Perlista, para naman may sagot ang tanong mo, sinagot ito ng kaibigan ko. mga ideas niya ito sa tanong mo.
pero tandaan mo, yung tanong ko sa previous page ang issue ay hindi sino o ano ang nag simula ng evil/suffering. the issue is how can a loving and moral and omnipotent God cannot prevent evil and suffering?

eto ang sagot niya:

the origin of evil is not the Creator but the creature's freely choosing sin and selfishness.

let me start with this part.
good and evil ARE NOT THINGS. they are words to label an action. human standards label actions good or bad depending on the situation and their own opinion. so my answer on this part will be: good and evil are just words that labels an act depending on the individual that labels that certain act.

GAME!!

if God is the Creator of everything, then where did evil come from?

there is light and there is darkness. is that called balance? i don't think so. there is life and there is death. can that be called a balance? again, i don't think so.

let's look at the word "everything" closely. "every," meaning = each. "thing," (excuse me for using my own words to define) all that have particles and/or energy (from rocks to the unseen forces). which (for me) meant that the word "everything" does not include words that "identify or label" things

back to the light and darkness, life and death, etc... there is no balance in all of that. obviously there is no light when you are in the dark. and it is very obvious also that you are not alive when you are dead. my point is, light, life, and everything existing are the things created. And the absence of those creations are the darkness, death and nothingness.

now, about good and evil. based on the explanation i gave, the absence of goodness is evil.

ikli ng sagot tapos pinaikot ko pa ng mahaba no?

tska i'm not saying that god or whoever created those. i'm not even sure if there is a creator. sariling ideas ko lang yang mga yan.

sa dami ng tanong mo hindi ko alam kung saan magsisimula, God cannot prevent evil and suffering because He has given us free will in the first place.. evil is the consequence ng free will, in doing so, God is making us suffer the consequences of our action and is giving us yet another choice to accept Christ and be saved or be damned forever..
there is light and there is darkness. is that called balance? i don't think so. there is life and there is death. can that be called a balance? again, i don't think so.

let's look at the word "everything" closely. "every," meaning = each. "thing," (excuse me for using my own words to define) all that have particles and/or energy (from rocks to the unseen forces). which (for me) meant that the word "everything" does not include words that "identify or label" things

back to the light and darkness, life and death, etc... there is no balance in all of that. obviously there is no light when you are in the dark. and it is very obvious also that you are not alive when you are dead. my point is, light, life, and everything existing are the things created. And the absence of those creations are the darkness, death and nothingness.

now, about good and evil. based on the explanation i gave, the absence of goodness is evil.

ikli ng sagot tapos pinaikot ko pa ng mahaba no?

tska i'm not saying that god or whoever created those. i'm not even sure if there is a creator. sariling ideas ko lang yang mga yan
you're stating duality.. manicheanism.. that there is a good god and a bad god..
from your point of view na evil is the absence of good and vice versa, you're saying na they coexist from the start, but then during creation, did God create evil? God did not create evil.. it is just the, 'privation of good' or
being in potentiality, whether it be being in absolute potentiality, as primary matter, which is the subject of the substantial form, and of privation of the opposite form; or whether it be being in relative potentiality, and absolute actuality, as in the case of a transparent body, which is the subject both of darkness and light
the form which makes a thing actual is a perfection and a good; and thus every actual being is a good; and likewise every potential being, as such, is a good, as having a relation to good. For as it has being in potentiality, so has it goodness in potentiality. Therefore, the subject of evil is good.
For white and black, sweet and bitter, and the like contraries, are only considered as contraries in a special sense, because they exist in some determinate genus; whereas good enters into every genus. Hence one good can coexist with the privation of another good.

sa dami ng tanong mo hindi ko alam kung saan magsisimula, God cannot prevent evil and suffering because He has given us free will in the first place.. evil is the consequence ng free will, in doing so, God is making us suffer the consequences of our action and is giving us yet another choice to accept Christ and be saved or be damned forever..

sa sagot mong ito uulit lang sa tanong ko sa previous page. yung mga batang maliit na may malubhang sakit, cancer, autism or down syndrome. hindi nila ginustong magkasakit ng ganon. at nasa Bibliya ang kasalanan ng isa ay hindi kasalanan ng lahat, am I right? bakit sila magsusuffer ng ganun eh wala naman silang kasalanan. mga bata 'yun eh.

NOTE: I am not blaming God for the sufferings in this world.
well, sabi ko nga sayo dati sa ibang thread, i am in the middle of logic and faith.

basahin mo ang logical argument na 'to.

if God exists, then God is omnipotent, omniscient, and morally perfect. tama? Oo!

next, if God is omnipotent, then God has the power to eliminate all evil. tama? Oo uulit!
next, if God is omniscient, then God knows when evil exists. tama?Oo ulit!
next (again), if God is morally perfect, then God has the desire to eliminate all evil. Oo ulit!

BUT evil and suffering exist.

if evil exists and God exists, then either
(A.)God doesn't have the power to eliminate all evil, or
(B.)doesn't know when evil exists, or
(C.)doesn't have the desire to eliminate all evil.

conclusion:therefore, God doesn't exist.

you're stating duality.. manicheanism.. that there is a good god and a bad god..
from your point of view na evil is the absence of good and vice versa, you're saying na they coexist from the start, but then during creation, did God create evil? God did not create evil.. it is just the, 'privation of good' or

mukhang hindi mo nabasa yung NOTE ko.
ideas 'yun ng kaibigan ko. bale siya ang nagreply sa tanong mo na

how do you portray "evil".

'yaan mo ipapabasa ko sakanya reply mo.

Last edited:
ala eh bkit k nmn maguguluhan eh napakadaling sagot eh, eh di para sayo yun iho abay bakit nmn gagwa pa ng utos ang diyos na pra sundin nya hahaha kaya nga sabi mo diyos pinaka mataas na sa lahat tandaan mo DIYOS sya kng alam mo ang ibig sabihin ng DIYOS ay wla k ng karapatan pa kwestyunin khit ano pa ang gawin nya sa atin khit p sa oras na ito ay patayin nya tau lahat eh wla k ng magagawa pa kc wla k nmn ng pag susumbungan pa na pinaka mataas kundi sya na lng,ang pag patay sa ating mga tao kng tao ang gagawa sa sariling nyang kapwa ay masama abay bkit mo isasama ang diyos dun sa you shall not kill na yan ala eh bu-ang kba,kya nga gnwa yung utos para s tao hndi pra sa diyos,isa lng ang alam kng hndi kayang gwin ng diyos ay ang magsinungaling kahat ay pwede nyang gawin at yung nag sabi pla kng ilan ang napatay nya,kulang pa yun kc hangng ngayn eh pumapatay sya hahaha bilangin mo nlng ang namamatay kada segundo yun ang pinapatay nya,at wla taung paki dun kc nga diyos sya dibah,wag kng maguluhan iho simple lng yan!basta wag kng papatay hahaha pra hndi ka makulong hahaha!

ahh.. ok po.. :peace:
eh ask lng po..
pra saan po ung [ You shall not kill sa ten commandments ]
eh kung ok lng pla pumatay in the will of god dapat ala n un s ten commandments..
mali po b aq??
paki linaw nmn po.. ngu2luhan n xe aq weh.. thx po...

Isa lang po masasabi ko dyan.. kung di nangyari ang lahat ng yun.. malamang wala tayo dito ngayon at di tayo nakapag member dito sa Symbianize.. hehehe! PEACE.. (Jokes... makes everybody smile)

In my opinion, it was happened because there is a good reason.. maybe, if not.. matagal ng nag hari ang kasamaan sa balat ng lupa.. sa ngayon nga eh napakarami ng pumapatay ng walang kadahidahilan..

eto pa ang isa kaya nga diyos eh,,good leader is a good follwer tama ka dyan matalino kna sana kaso bkit mo ipaparehas ang diyos sa tao,hndi mo ba alam ang kabobohan ng diyos ay hndi pa rin kayang abutin ng pinaka matalinong tao sa buong mundo na naisilang,hndi mo ba naintindihan gnwa ang mga yaon para sa tao hndi ito para sa kanya,kc hndi nmn sya tao tama?khit ilang beses pa nila sabihin na hndi sya totoo maraming bagay dito sa mundo ang hndi p rin kayang ipaliwanag ng karunungan ng tao yung eksaktong sabihin nting fact wla pa hndi lahat diba,tanungin mo sarili mo kng bkit hndi p rin maipaliwanag ng tao alam mo kng bakit kc diyos lng ang nakakaalam kng bakit maski ako hndi ko alam kng bkit kc nga diyos lng nakakaalam hahaha,kng may mga taong hndi maniwala sa diyos eh wla taung magagawa dun kc maski ang karapatan ng tao pra maniwala ay ginawa ng diyos hahaha,kaya kng ano ang paniwalaan mo bahala ka sa buhay mo hahaha:beat:

a good leader must be a good follower..
kung totoo man siya,
sige sabihin na nating totoo siya
(ignoring science, philosophy and statistics, and common sense na rin)
then wala siyang karapatang gumawa ng commandment dahil siya mismo hnd marunong sumunod

para sa kin poh.. hindi right term ang "pumapatay" pag Diyos ang gumawa.. binabawi nya lang ang buhay na ipinahiram nya.. at lahat tayo.. hahantong sa sitwasyon na yon..

ahh.. ok po.. :peace:
eh ask lng po..
pra saan po ung [ You shall not kill sa ten commandments ]
eh kung ok lng pla pumatay in the will of god dapat ala n un s ten commandments..
mali po b aq??
paki linaw nmn po.. ngu2luhan n xe aq weh.. thx po...

San ka ba naguguluhan kaibigan? Yung bakit ang DIYOS ay pumatay samantalang ang utos niya ay wag kang pumatay? kasi parang lumayo na ang mga opinyones ng iba.. :slap:

Back
Top Bottom