Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are welcome h

@ <<esmh!e_09>>
thank u po..kaso napalayo ata ang sakayan ko pag dun pa ako.. nway, nakalimutan ko lng kasi yung binabaan ko eh nong 1st time akong nagpunta sa phil. axa life sa sen.gil puyat... sakay ko bus from calamba.

btw, guys can anyone tell me informations about DSL internet account?anong mga ginagawa, anong mga dapat alamin..etc... im going to TELUS kasi this coming monday for a job interview. hehe.. any tips or advice sa process nila? thanks..

basically configuration ng modem ang gagawin dun and if im not mistaken may kasamang billing din yata dun by the way the name Telus is actually the name of the telco company in canada kaya malamang yan din and isupport mo dun kung dsl ang account na io-offer sayo hindi ko lang alam kung may iba pa silang dsl account. if you also want to be in a technical account try teletech i know they have Charter Cable or Sykes in commonwealth they have AT&T at yung nandito sa tabi ng Tiendesitas sa pasig, sorry nakalimutan ko yung name eh they have Comcast isp.

hope this helps a lot and if in case you need some technical background in networking just ask question i'll answer you ... basta kaya ng powers ko sir ... :)

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are welcome h

How much basic offer nila? Do you know?

hindi ko lang alam kung nag baba or nag taas sila ng salary ang alam ko is 18k yata sa mga may experience applicants.

and by the way one of their account is the counter part of directtv which is dish network ... just an info ... :)

transcomm yung sa me tiendisitas meron din comcast sa cvg sa uphub.

basically configuration ng modem ang gagawin dun and if im not mistaken may kasamang billing din yata dun by the way the name Telus is actually the name of the telco company in canada kaya malamang yan din and isupport mo dun kung dsl ang account na io-offer sayo hindi ko lang alam kung may iba pa silang dsl account. if you also want to be in a technical account try teletech i know they have Charter Cable or Sykes in commonwealth they have AT&T at yung nandito sa tabi ng Tiendesitas sa pasig, sorry nakalimutan ko yung name eh they have Comcast isp.

hope this helps a lot and if in case you need some technical background in networking just ask question i'll answer you ... basta kaya ng powers ko sir ... :)

thank you sir..nice info to...

btw sir, interested ako dun sa technical background na sinabi mo, can you enlighten me please? di ko alam kung anong itatanong ko kaya ishare mo nalang lahat ng powers mo sir, i mean knowledge.. :lol: thanks!
diko pa alam kung dsl ang ioffer sakin or yung nook tablet account. basta interested ako sa TSR position. bukas may interview ako sa market market..

and sir, please help me na din, kung anong mga possible na questions nila about sa technical support during final interview (maliban sa mga pinost dito)... thanks in advance sir! God bless :clap:

Wow. Goodluck! Baka sa VXi ako matuloy kasi Directv Inbound Sales pala do'n.

thanks.. i'm really praying to get the slot.. :pray:

good luck sa application mo.. ayusin mo kapag nakapasok ka sa sales ah.. alam mo naman ang galit ng BGI sa sales.. ehehehe.. :peace:

thanks.. i'm really praying to get the slot.. :pray:

good luck sa application mo.. ayusin mo kapag nakapasok ka sa sales ah.. alam mo naman ang galit ng BGI sa sales.. ehehehe.. :peace:

Hehehe. Thank you.
O'nga eh. But if I have to play the game to get the incentives, hindi ako magdadalawang-isip. Balita ko kasi malaki laki daw. :yipee:

Hehehe. Thank you.
O'nga eh. But if I have to play the game to get the incentives, hindi ako magdadalawang-isip. Balita ko kasi malaki laki daw. :yipee:

wow! if that's the case then go for it., :approve:

by the way tomorrow, we'll have a movie trip for MAY top performers at MOA., it's transformers day! half day tuloy ako.. :yipee:

FACT :

..every call center company has it's own way to motivate their agents., they have different ways to show their gratitude on how they appreciate each and everyone's performance..

..most of the time they are giving incentives through monetary unit or gift certificates., so for you to enjoy these stuff, well you need to do your best to get a high scores.. :10:

Hi, alam ko po medyo off-topic pero baka may gusto mag-apply sa inyo.. I'm from ACG Human Capital Solutions Corp., we do direct hiring for BPO and Non-BPO companies. We have a diverse pool of clients/companies that we can endorse you to. Meron din kaming openings for entry-level agents upto high-end officers. In case you'd be interested just send me a copy of your CV's at [email protected].. I'll be glad to accommodate your applications. Thanks! =)

Last edited:

@ kayle - nice offer., i'll consider that if my application for workforce will be declined., by the way can you name the BPO company you're working for and what location please.. :thanks:

I'll disclose the name of our clients after the phone interview but the one I'm going to endorse you to is located at Makati.. Hope you'd consider.. =)

good afternoon po senyo

ok po ba sa IBM daksh?

nag apply po kasi ako as back office

tanggap naman po sa awa ng diyos

mahirap po ba ang training?

need ko po ba talaga matuto ng english kahit sa nonvoice back office ang work ko?

ok po ba sa IBM daksh?

nag apply po kasi ako as back office

tanggap naman po sa awa ng diyos

mahirap po ba ang training?

need ko po ba talaga matuto ng english kahit sa nonvoice back office ang work ko?

Congratulations :clap:
Even though you'll be assigned in a non-voice campaign still it will help you more. BTW, I know you're good/fluent in English because you made it in IBM Daksh.^^

Congratulations :clap:
Even though you'll be assigned in a non-voice campaign still it will help you more. BTW, I know you're good/fluent in English because you made it in IBM Daksh.^^

thanks sir.

nope. hindi naman po masyado :p

At last.. tapos na sa Nesting, pasado na lahat ng part of training.. at Bukas production floor na.. Astig ka-close ko lahat ng ka-wave ko.. haha!!

ayos!!!!

At last.. tapos na sa Nesting, pasado na lahat ng part of training.. at Bukas production floor na.. Astig ka-close ko lahat ng ka-wave ko.. haha!!

ayos!!!!
Congrats amigo. :salute: Saang kul sintir ka nag work? Baka magka trabaho tayo. :D

Mirror Link - MediaFire

American Accent Training - Ann Cook

MediaFireLogo.png

Code:
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?c0d50tg2l41ei4a"][B][COLOR="Purple"]Part 1[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?741pgz0vu0fzo2n"][B][COLOR="Purple"]Part 2[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?km4d7tc15i198gd"][B][COLOR="Purple"]Part 3[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

Code:
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Password: www.symbianize.com[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

*Added 10% Recovery Record

Credits to the original uploader :hat:

MediaFire Account Suspended

Last edited:
Re: Mirror Link - MediaFire

American Accent Training - Ann Cook

MediaFireLogo.png

Code:
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?c0d50tg2l41ei4a"][B][COLOR="Purple"]Part 1[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?741pgz0vu0fzo2n"][B][COLOR="Purple"]Part 2[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?km4d7tc15i198gd"][B][COLOR="Purple"]Part 3[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

Code:
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Password: www.symbianize.com[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

*Added 10% Recovery Record

Credits to the original uploader :hat:

that was fast! thank you so much wafu.. :kiss:

Good evenin guys!

Just wanna ask if someone here is working at Process Synergy Inc.(San Miguel Corp.) Wi-Tribe account? I am to be called for the 2nd interview and i have no idea what will be their questions.

TIA! :D

Back
Top Bottom