Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

N82 User's Official Thread

NSU(nokia software updater) is an app within the nokia pc suite to update your phones firmware...NSS(nemesis service suite) is an app you use for debranding (changing your product code)..NSS is a separate app..just so you wont be confused..:)

thank you for this info bro!

do you know where i can find this NSS sw?

wala akong alam na APAC1 na official category ng product code. sa Euro lang sila gumgamit ng numbers.

of course. both of my N82s (titanium and Black) are both on V31, both hacked using HelloOx.

exactly:) @foxhound apac just stands for Asia Pacific..there is a specific code (series of numbers) for APAC and EURO ...thats the series you have to input in NSS then select WRITE :)

thank you for this info bro!

do you know where i can find this NSS sw?

just google it...got it from ipmart before our network started blocking that site:ranting:use the search function or try this site baka meron dito sa symbianize:)

exactly:) @foxhound apac just stands for Asia Pacific..there is a specific code (series of numbers) for APAC and EURO ...thats the series you have to input in NSS then select WRITE :)

what if i choose the wrong product code? will it brick my phone?

of course. both of my N82s (titanium and Black) are both on V31, both hacked using HelloOx.

so thats what they call it now:)... thanksfor the info:) never had a need for it yet since the hacks from v20 still work in v31 still able to read/write in
drive c: private
drive c: resource
drive c: sys

just google it...got it from ipmart before our network started blocking that site:ranting:use the search function or try this site baka meron dito sa symbianize:)

haha... i know how you feel bro... well try this bro www.johnnyt.co.nr/ it's a proxy site, just enter 'kabayan' on both username at pass then wwaallaaa! you can go to other sites without restriction...:dance:

is there a way or a code to enter in my phone to know what product code i am using right now?

what if i choose the wrong product code? will it brick my phone?

search for the product codes for nokia n82 you cant go wrong..:) as far as i know wala naman...theres no wrong product code kung pang n82 yung gagamitin mo...wag yung pang ibang model..you can choose from euro apac as well as specfic countries ....:)

if you havent changed your product code remove battery check the back of your phone :)

thanks...

btw, re NSS, manual ko lang ba ilalagay yung product code? so i have to look for product codes first pala para meron ako guide...

guys hackable na ba v.31 ng N82 Black?

nagupdate kasi ako kahapon using NSU

ayaw gumana ni Drakkarious 3 eh

huhuuhh

thanks...

btw, re NSS, manual ko lang ba ilalagay yung product code? so i have to look for product codes first pala para meron ako guide...

kelangan nakasync ka pag open mo nss click "scan for new device" na icon then on the pag lumabas na yung mga info , click on phone info ..on the right youll see product code...type your desired product code then click "write" tpos ok na yun restart your device ..pag nag update ka using NSU iinstall nya yung firmware of the product code eg. APAC or EURO, etc:)

kelangan nakasync ka pag open mo nss click "scan for new device" na icon then on the pag lumabas na yung mga info , click on phone info ..on the right youll see product code...type your desired product code then click "write" tpos ok na yun restart your device ..pag nag update ka using NSU iinstall nya yung firmware of the product code eg. APAC or EURO, etc:)

thanks bro... i'll try it at home.

napuntahan ko na yung ipmart bro using the proxy site, kaso parang magulo kasi meron pa mobile number na hinihingi that starts at "13", "15" at "18"??? hayz...

anyways, it's fpr me to find out... enough for the Q&A, parang spoonfeeding na tuloy ako... hehe

i've went to the site that let's you sign fone certificate

but upon entering my IMEI the site say's this message:

So far this month on the 2nd symbiansigned suspended developer certificate (TC Publisher ID) applications, specifically the restoration of the date of your notice at any time concerned about the platform!

so impossible na ata tlga ma-hack v.31 ko huhuhu,,,

i've went to the site that let's you sign fone certificate

but upon entering my IMEI the site say's this message:

So far this month on the 2nd symbiansigned suspended developer certificate (TC Publisher ID) applications, specifically the restoration of the date of your notice at any time concerned about the platform!

so impossible na ata tlga ma-hack v.31 ko huhuhu,,,

bro this site is not functional anymore... i've been visiting that site 3 days in a row, but still same message displays.

have you used the HelloOx to hack your phone?

thanks bro... i'll try it at home.

napuntahan ko na yung ipmart bro using the proxy site, kaso parang magulo kasi meron pa mobile number na hinihingi that starts at "13", "15" at "18"??? hayz...

anyways, it's fpr me to find out... enough for the Q&A, parang spoonfeeding na tuloy ako... hehe

id like to help pero never tried the helo ox procedure.

Back
Top Bottom