Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

N82 User's Official Thread

committed the same mistake with fontrouter LT:) trick is once youve deactivated font using LT you need to restart, youll notice that the fonts would be set to default, thats the time you can use your device as mass storage. very good program:)

yep! but is there any font application except for fontrouter LT and fontrouter LT Build+Man?:think:

bkt dami gs2 ng n82? hmm ppunta ako welcom para tignan ung price ng n82 at kung my 12months to pay.. nid kc 1 year to pay e.. ang tanong mlalagay ko po ba tong mga applications na to... kylangan po tlga kc e...

Nsms..
MsDict
MobiReader
call/txt blocker..

kc pang s60 v2. po lhat yan e.. nid ko tlga mlagay yan.. lalo na business dictio ko..
at mkkpag lagay po ba ako ng navigator? ung my mapa.. para ndi ako mligaw.. mejo lakwatchero po kc ako e..free lng po ba un?

please... respond nmn po kau..:pray:

bkt dami gs2 ng n82? hmm ppunta ako welcom para tignan ung price ng n82 at kung my 12months to pay.. nid kc 1 year to pay e.. ang tanong mlalagay ko po ba tong mga applications na to... kylangan po tlga kc e...

Nsms..
MsDict
MobiReader
call/txt blocker..

kc pang s60 v2. po lhat yan e.. nid ko tlga mlagay yan.. lalo na business dictio ko..
at mkkpag lagay po ba ako ng navigator? ung my mapa.. para ndi ako mligaw.. mejo lakwatchero po kc ako e..free lng po ba un?

because so far it's one of the best/top camera phone of Nokia. it has a good quality of sound and photos plus a xenon flash.

yes, you can install mSdict, with regards to the call/txt blocker search for MCleaner posted in Application section S60 ver3. it is a good application used to block call and txt it is very useful for those "chickvoiz" out there... :rock:

yep! but is there any font application except for fontrouter LT and fontrouter LT Build+Man?:think:

sorry was referring to "fontrouter man"...once you open the fontrouter man app select "fontrouter LT" select disable then exit then restart phone ...you should be able to use your device as mass storage:)

sorry was referring to "fontrouter man"...once you open the fontrouter man app select "fontrouter LT" select disable then exit then restart phone ...you should be able to use your device as mass storage:)

i don't get it. looks like my fontrouter is different in what you're referring me to.

where did you get your fontrouter app?

here you go bro walang websense at the moment(di na gumagana yung proxy avoidance na binigay mo) hahahaha

pre sorry di ako marunong mag attach ng url basta sa ipmart hanapin mo "fontrouterMan GUI for fontrouterLT" si symbian OS ang poster

Last edited:
once youve installed the app you should be able to go through this menu select disable then restart...youll have the default fonts displayed then you can use your phone as mass storage..:)

Attachments

• Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 4
yung version nung sakin pala fontrouter 1.03

thanks for all the help bro! but i have uninstalled it again due i've realized that i don't want to do those procedures just to use mass storage. though it's not that time consuming, but i just don't like restarting my phone over and over again.:p

btw, johnnyt is already restricted in your company?

anyway, try googling "chaxun proxy" bro.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
bro bkb1, you're using APAC-1 product code, right?

Do you have a "Dictionary" apps pre-installed? 'coz i can't uninstall it nor use it, it says "Dictionary word information missing. Install word database".

and why is it that i don't have a NavPro pre-install when i have updated my phone thru NSU? I don't think that it was based on our phones product code, wasn't it?

theyre both good although used them for different models..was a transcend user during my pocketpc years;) when i switched to nokia been using sandisk ..never had problems with it:)

bro, what's the difference between a 16Gb sandisk, a 16Gb sandisk ultra II and a 16Gb sandisk extreme III?

are they all 100% working in our n82? just wanna make sure to buy a sandisk memory that works and have been tested in our phone.

TIA

at last! my phone is hacked! after waiting 5 gruelling days just to get my certificate.. howS every1 doing? any updates on our fone?

at last! my phone is hacked! after waiting 5 gruelling days just to get my certificate.. howS every1 doing? any updates on our fone?

haha...

happy to hear that bro! nice:yipee:

where'd you get your cert bro? is that from OPDA or from someone else?

pag nafailed po ba sa pag hahack ng phone ano po ba mangyayari? hindi na po ba mababalik sa default setting? baka kasi magsisi ako sa pag bili ng n82 sa saturday if hindi ko naman pala mapapakinabangan...

tska pag naHack po ba ito.. forever na yun? ano po yung mga advantages and disadvantages nito?

Last edited:
pag nafailed po ba sa pag hahack ng phone ano po ba mangyayari? hindi na po ba mababalik sa default setting? baka kasi magsisi ako sa pag bili ng n82 sa saturday if hindi ko naman pala mapapakinabangan...

tska pag naHack po ba ito.. forever na yun? ano po yung mga advantages and disadvantages nito?
^
^
^
hindi nmn if nag--failed all you have to do is make a Hard Reset of your fone po. then restore na ulet sya sa default setting...:yipee:

==========================================
@Topic

yeah kay chabelle ko din nasign yung certificate ko
the only thing is you can't get the cert yung site ang mag sign
on its own po...

pero nice work p din:clap::clap::clap:

hmm? yang garmin na yan diba yan yung navigator? which is makikita mo dun yung mapa ng particular na lugar.. ginagamit para maLocate yung isang lugar? tama po ba? meron po bang application or program sa n82 na mdaling gamitin na navigator.. pwede po ba paki paliwanag sakin yung HelloOx 1.03..? tama po ba.. pag naHack ko na yung firmware ng n82.. kahit anong s60 v3 application na iinstall ko magagamit ko na? madami pa ata akong malalaman dito sa n82 na to.. hindi tulad sa 6630 ko.. simpleng installation lng.. at mdaling gamitin.. di tulad ng n82.. mabusisi..

Back
Top Bottom