Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

N82 User's Official Thread

hndi pa panu ko magagamit need daw po i-signed ung HelloOX d ba?

try to install HelloOx using rootsigning. pag ayaw talaga gues you have to suffer like me. been searching for cert developer for a week now. been failed twice but still am not giving up since most of the apps i need were used in my everyday life...

try to search to other forums, maybe you'll find some help.

bro this site is not functional anymore... i've been visiting that site 3 days in a row, but still same message displays.

have you used the HelloOx to hack your phone?

i believe you can request your cert from someone there in ipmart theres a request thread for cert and key files ...:)

@foxhound you can also request for a cert and key file from symbian freak..look for the the thread: "Request your certificate here" by tekken just pm him i got mine just a day;)

i think more or less 17k here in cdo. kasama na ang pc suite cd, manuals, charger, headset, tv out cable, data cable..

@foxhound you can also request for a cert and key file from symbian freak..look for the the thread: "Request your certificate here" by tekken just pm him i got mine just a day;)

yep! the 3rd cert is working 100% though he failed twice.

so glad that my phone is hacked again.:yipee:

mga broz i have a problem. palaging "memory card is in use by other program"

1. do i have to soft reset my phone? (cleanup ba mga installed apps ko dito?)
2. do i have to refromat my memory card?
3. both 1 & 2...

please i need your suggestions... TIA

16gigs?
Whoa. :D

me? I think 8gig is enough.
btw
you do own a n82 right?

yep! i have a silver+white N82.

and i prefer to buy a 16Gb mem on eBay due the price difference of a 8Gb and 16Gb is not that big and that would really satisfy my needs, and i think there's no need to buy a 32 Gb since a 16Gb mem is enough. it's not a computer after all.:p

btw guys, is there a font application that would not mess with the USB connection thingy? I've used Fontrouter LT(just a patch) and a FontRouter LT+Manager. i've already used those 2 apps, however i got the same USB connection problem, it always say "unable to use, memory card is in use by other program"...

any help... TIA

Last edited:
yep! i have a silver+white N82.

and i prefer to buy a 16Gb mem on eBay due the price difference of a 8Gb and 16Gb is not that big and that would really satisfy my needs, and i think there's no need to buy a 32 Gb since a 16Gb mem is enough. it's not a computer after all.:p

btw guys, is there a font application that would not mess with the USB connection thingy? I've used Fontrouter LT(just a patch) and a FontRouter LT+Manager. i've already used those 2 apps, however i got the same USB connection problem, it always say "unable to use, memory card is in use by other program"...

any help... TIA

committed the same mistake with fontrouter LT:) trick is once youve deactivated font using LT you need to restart, youll notice that the fonts would be set to default, thats the time you can use your device as mass storage. very good program:)

bkt dami gs2 ng n82? hmm ppunta ako welcom para tignan ung price ng n82 at kung my 12months to pay.. nid kc 1 year to pay e.. ang tanong mlalagay ko po ba tong mga applications na to... kylangan po tlga kc e...

Nsms..
MsDict
MobiReader
call/txt blocker..

kc pang s60 v2. po lhat yan e.. nid ko tlga mlagay yan.. lalo na business dictio ko..
at mkkpag lagay po ba ako ng navigator? ung my mapa.. para ndi ako mligaw.. mejo lakwatchero po kc ako e..free lng po ba un?

Back
Top Bottom