Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

When you need to let go of someone, don’t be afraid to be alone for a while. Just wait and be patient, because someone will find you soon.

Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.

The truth is... I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart... and I never really got it back.

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.

I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am.... and most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

If you're not willing to risk it all, then you don't want it bad enough

I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest... Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid.

You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.

Para sa mga torpe dyan: If you love someone... you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise... the moment just passes you by.

Para naman sa na-friendzoned: waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought, hopeless and disappointing

Last edited:
Pang motivate: Some people can't believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.

Back
Top Bottom