Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Para sa mga pinanghihinaan: Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

I would rather feel compassion than know the meaning of it.

Last edited:
Para sa mga nasasakal na or the other way round: Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want.

Will you love me for the rest of my life?
No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.

minsan mas magandang basahin mo nalang kesa pakinggan, para hindi nakakarinde kahit ulit ulitin.-vmgermino

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.

I live in a world full of people pretending to be something they're not.

Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new begining.

I guess that's what happens at the end, you start thinking about the beginning.

smiling is my favorite. you make me smile. that makes you my favorite. :)

I don't care about your past, all I want to know is if there's a place for me in your future.

Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else.

I don't care about your past, all I want to know is if there's a place for me in your future.

5 simple rules to be happy: Free your heart from hatred. Free your mind from worries. Live simply. Give more. Expect less.

Back
Top Bottom