Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Don't let negative things around you ruin your plans..

--elixir

A smile can hide the truth, the mouth can whisper lies,
but the eyes always reveal what's hidden below the surface!

I need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together forever.

But if you want to leave, you can. I'll remember you though. I remember everyone that leaves.

Honestly, if you're not willing to sound stupid you don't deserve to be in love.

You don't have to see something to know that it's really there. You just believe it.

ugly, is a word people use to put others down and feelbetter about themselves.

Love can leave a memory that no one can steal, but love can also leave a pain that no one can heal.

My mind knows that my world doesn't revolve around you, but try telling my heart that.

Sometimes, I love you, sometimes I hate you, but there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t miss you.

Relationships end because once they have you, they stop doing the things that it took to get you in the first place.

It's hard to care for someone when you know one more step forward will make you fall in love and one step backward ruins your friendship.

Friendships or relationships will fail if it’s only one person trying hard to keep it together

We should have just remained friends, and saved ourselves this break up now.

Back
Top Bottom