Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Six letters, two words; easy to say, hard to explain and harder to do: Move on.

I think its so cute to hear a love song, read a love quote, etc. & one certain person comes to mind. ♥

Ang Pag-ibig, hindi lang basta isang emosyon na nararamdaman, kundi isang desisyon na dapat panindigan.

Just in case you need more proof: look at your keyboard, U and I are always together.

Yung relationship na inaabot ng Years ang hirap i'let go hindi dahil dun sa tao pero dahil sa pinagsamahan.

Love is not finding someone to live with, it's finding someone you can't live without. ♥

Love is like standing on wet cement, the longer you stay, the harder it is to leave. You can never let go without leaving footprints behind.

Smoking weed does not ruin your life, that's all on you. If you can't manage smoking weed and having a successful life, that's your problem.

Never give up on someone you can’t go a day without thinking about.

No matter what, I will always have feelings for you, I will always get jealous when you're with somebody else, I will always love you.

Ang PAG-IBIG parang holdapan. nasa sayo ang desisyon kung ipaglalaban mo ng patayan o bibitaw ka nalang dahil takot kang masaktan.

I listened to all your lies, bullshit, and sweet talking. I trusted you. I gave you my all and you just let me down, I hope you're happy!

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

People change for two reasons. They've learned a lot, or they have been hurt too many times.

Kahit na anong add-add mo sakin sa facebook di ko kayang i-accept...kasi di ko kayang ma-accept na hanggang friends lang tayo.. <3

If you're not getting someone's attention; don't give them yours. You're only empowering someone to hurt you.

“Hindi lahat ng may bangs ay emo. Yung iba, sadyang malapad lang ang noo.”

“Ang sarap isipin na namimiss mo ako. Pero mas masarap kung totoo.”

Last edited:
Sleep, hugs, kisses, love, friends, family, memories, smiles, laughter, and fun are the best things in life and they're FREE!

Back
Top Bottom