Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Allow yourself the opportunity to live the life you desire. Do not set limitations on yourself that are based on someone else's negativity.

a strong woman
know how to keep her life in order,
even with tears in her eyes,
she still manage to say
"I'm fine" with a smile.

A man who always do things that can harm other people is also a man that can cause harm to himself. But a man who always think for the good of himself can also do go0d things for the welfare of everybody.

They say, Find a lover that will love you for who you are. I said no! What we all have to do is to wait for someone who will love us for what we have. Because if you choose someone who will love you for what you have, he will love all that you have. Your family and friends. And if that happens he will love you because he loves the people around you.

WAG MO NANG PANGARAPIN!,

AT BAKA HINDI MO ITO SAPITIN

rock on :rock:

Worrying is like a rocking chair it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere.

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life
- Winston Churchill

,,"give what is due to Caesar",,
ang sayo ay sa'yo
ang s kanila sa kanila
:slap:

If you want to truly understand something, try to change it.

every single moment.i think of you...
And you...you think me not..
It hurts me a lot.
It hurts,you know.

Your mistakes from your past relationships make you who you are now. It's half the reason why you're better now than before.

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.

Never forget what a person says to you when they are angry. They most likely meant it.

A boyfriend/girlfriend should always send you a Goodmorning & Goodnight text even if you don't talk all day just to let you know you're on his mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom