Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Dear girlfriend, Sorry, I meant "We need to MEET UP" not "We need to BREAK UP"...Sincerely, Curse you auto correct.

Some people always find some else to blame for their mistakes - Maturity comes with learning to take responsibility for your action.

One smile can start a friendship. One word can end a fight. One look, can save a relationship. One person can change your life.

When a girl gives up, it's not because she doesn't love you. But she's tired of getting hurt and feels like you'll never care

A good relationship makes you calm, trustful, peaceful, & feel even better than yourself or anybody else

3 painful things in love: right love at the wrong time, having a commitment w/ some1 u know wouldn't last, loving some1 who loves another.

3 painful things in love: right love at the wrong time, having a commitment w/ some1 u know wouldn't last, loving some1 who loves another.

The only reason to live is to love. The rest is silence ~ Paulo Coelho

If you treat someone like a celebrity, don't be surprised when they treat you like a fan.

"Bridge may fall over years of existence, so as people pretend to be a bridge to someone"

You still mean everything to me, but you're just not worth the fight anymore

She was the whole book to me but I was just another chapter to her.

Pinoy ka kung pag may sumigaw ng TAHO natataranta ka na sa paghahanap ng barya.

I can delete all your texts, calls, everything from you but I can't delete all the memories I had with you.

Last edited:
True friends don't care about the size of your house, what brand of clothes you wear cause it's never about wealth but loyalty.

Waiting is easy, you know what's HARD? Realizing that the one you are waiting for,is not coming ANYMORE.

Back
Top Bottom