Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

And we are going to last, and you want to know how I know? Because I still wake up every morning and the first thing I want to do, is see your face.

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you, but will also take every risk and chance just to be with you.

Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love. But that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes, it even makes you love them more.

If he misses you, he'll call. If he wants you, he'll say it. If he cares, he'll show it. And if not, he can't be worth your time.

Calling someone fat doesnt make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesnt make you any smarter. All you can do in life is try and solve the problem in front of you.

There is a place
You can touch a woman
That will drive her crazy.

Her heart.

As we grow older, it becomes difficult to just believe. It's not that we don't want to, but too much has happened that we just can't.

People always have the right to judge you without knowing who you really are.But u also have the right to decide not to care.

You try,
You fail,

You try
You fail,

But the real failure is when you stop trying!

Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream.
That's how I get by. - Jack Sparrow

There are millions of people in this world. But in the end, it all comes down to one.

Spongebob: "What do you usually do when i'm gone?" Patrick: "Wait for you to come back."

The people that are so quick to walk away are the ones that never intended to stay

What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew, was the only someone for you?

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are... it is our choices.

Tell you what. The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it

Kid, there are heroes and there are legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die

First loves are never really over. Nobody’s perfect, it doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.

That's just the trouble with me,I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.

Back
Top Bottom